Any success stories, tips, motivation??

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by bambam87, Jun 6, 2006.

1. bambam87

bambam87 New Member

Hello, New to the site. Just wondering if anyone has succesfully enlarged their penis through any kind of a device or such. I purchased one that puts a constant stretch on it but do not use it regularly. Have seen a little increase but am wondering if anyone has really had a HUGE success story. If so let me know, send pictures, anything. I need the motivation. Thanks guys.

2. Macarion

Macarion New Member

yeah, and if anyone has been enlarged by something that you dont have to buy (so not jelq, enlargel, etc), please tell your story

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

bambam87, click on "members" on the bar across the top of any page. Click on the "M' and search for "motlissof" for lots of posts re. increasing dick size. Tom has increased his more than others I'm aware of and will guide you in your enlarging routines. Good luck, it's feasible!

4. Macarion

Macarion New Member

Do you have to use the hot washcloth or whatever for the stretching/kegels? For me it is a lot harder to stay hard with this hot water on me.

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Put about a pound of uncooked rice in an athletic sock (sew up the open end) and heat in the microwave for 40 seconds or so. This holds the heat for a long time lying on your penis. It'll be ready for stretching and jelqing just as much as your time permits.

Draft saved Draft deleted