Any Success With Kindle Vella? Suggestions?

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I published two stories on the new Kindle Vella platform. It’s serialized, so I release a chapter every couple of days. I’m having trouble drumming up readership. True, the stories are in a very tight niche of male pregnancy - but sometimes that works out to my advantage.

Have any of you great writers tried out this new story-telling medium? Do you have any suggestions that worked for you to drive traffic? I’ve posted on my blog and wrote to my subscribers. But do you have other strategies for driving traffic to your stories and/or books?

My Two Kindle Vella Serials:
There’s The Orchardman, a post-plague science fiction erotic story with lots of MPREG and male birth. It’s set in a world where the Monachee, Appalachian mountain men with enormous cocks, are able to conceive and give birth anally. Daddy’s Boy Series was the original set of 7 Monachee stories. There’s sex around every twist and bend in the story.

Also you can read The Longshoremen, a story about Ralph, a Native American hermaphrodite in Stockton, CA who falls in love and, against every odd, gets pregnant from his big-dicked lover. He chooses to live his life as a pregnant man during the repressive 1950’s. Again, the theme is MPREG and there will be a couple of births. And more sex than I thought possible.

Reactions: sizequeenie

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I may take my stories down and publish them as novels instead. The mature filter resets after every search. There’s no way to tell Amazon you’re ready to wear your big boy pants! I’ll leave them up for another month. So far, one person has read 15 episodes, 9 of which were locked. The royalties? Must be less than a penny because it shows as $0.00. Luckily, I’m enough of a wiz with Word and Kindle Creator to be able to convert these quickly to novels.

Reactions: deleted12074231