Any suckers for LOW HANGERS?

bartonside

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I liked the last two pictures best with the complete man in view, particularly the handsome guy in the chair with his pelivs thrust forward and his cock on his thigh. Low hanging balls (as long as they are natural and not the result of stretching) make for a complete package. There is something fascinating about the loose skin that runs from base of the cock to the scrotum. And anyone who has been fucked by a guy with heavy hanging balls will know the great feeling as they slap against you - and that goes for men and women! There is something so masculine about a heavy ball sac.

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I literally have thousands of low-hanger photos I've collected over the years. Allow me to post some of my favorites! (Heck, one of you might even recognize yourself in a photo -- and what I wouldn't give to get my hands on those, given the chance! (Wishing you'd make another video...) :wink:)

Attachments

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some more:

(I wish I knew more about the last two. He was in a photoshoot (as evidenced by the watermark). I wrote the magazine for more information and received nothing in return...I wonder if he's in a video at all -- I'd love to see those in motion!!!

Attachments

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why the hell not:

(NB: The last two I have had the pleasure of experiencing personally. The second to the last was a very sweet guy from Montreal and the last one is a good personal friend of mine from Europe -- what a treat that was!!!)

Attachments