Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just a few of the other guy. If you want more, PM me -- I'd be happy to share!

(As an aside, I'd love to get the complete photo shoot of the Jay/Long guy if anyone has and/or video of either Jay or Aric -- I can just imagine the inertia those sacks must achieve when in motion!!! :eek::love:)

Attachments

Guinea Pig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was going to ask blokeboy where he found these pics, but then thought, Where Do I Find These Men!!

Low hangers are a very fav thing of mine. I am happy with my balls, would like a bigger cock though.

Whenever I find a man with decent balls, they are always sensitive. I wanna find a man with low ones I can REALLY play with.

frankyrog

1st Like
Media
I literally have thousands of low-hanger photos I've collected over the years. Allow me to post some of my favorites! (Heck, one of you might even recognize yourself in a photo -- and what I wouldn't give to get my hands on those, given the chance! (Wishing you'd make another video...) :wink:)

Any more, Chris? any good sites? those pics were unbelievable

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't have any photos to add - I'm not blessed in that department. Has anyone noticed that many times a guy with a big dick will also have big balls and a great ass? I've dated a bunch of guys and every one has been so blessed. The rest of their physical features are usually ho-hum or not that attractive, but between the navel and the knee, they've got it all!