any suggestions/tips for deepthroating? ;)

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Ariva_Derci, Aug 27, 2011.

1. D_Ariva_Derci

D_Ariva_Derci Account Disabled

Anyone have any tips or suggestions for deep throating a large cock? I've never had any problems before, but my new man is massive, like twice the size and girth of my exes. I really want to take it all. Any ideas on things that will make it easier for me? Thanks :)

2. SR_lancethruster

SR_lancethruster New Member

I wish I new this..so I coud tell women how......never been deepthroated:(

3. biketune

biketune New Member

Hi, for starters: practice, practice, practice. This won't get you a gig at Carnegie Hall but your gag reflex WILL subside if the length of his manhood is of concern to you, as it sounds it is. If his girth is too much for the size of your mouth then have a look at different techniques to get him off. Ask him to be specific as to how he likes being orally stimulated: slowly or fast? just the head or including the shaft? really wet by your saliva or dryish? including the hand or not, if so with a firm or gentle grip? If he is shy to respond, gently coax him to tell you. Good luck!

4. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

5. D_Ariva_Derci

@ biketune, yes, it is the length that is my biggest concern, but I surely don't mind "practicing" lol I've never had a problem with my gag reflex before, but this is definitely a large challenge compared to my exes lol I don't think I with have a problem with the girth considering I have a pretty big mouth lol but we will see! :p
    @foobar. Thank you for posting a link for me, I will be sure to check it out!
    I appreciate the help! Thanks a bunch guys! :)
    C

6. mrmusic

mrmusic New Member

7. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lie at the edge of your bed on your back, with your head hanging just over the end. This will straighten the path out, making it way easier to get in.

8. D_Ariva_Derci

Thanks Shannon, ill have to try that! :)

9. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've only had one lover who could deep throat me down to my balls and that's exactly the way she used do do it with me. Give it a try!

10. B_cutting_edge

B_cutting_edge New Member

Albums:
    I have a suggestion but you'll have to pm me for details ;)

11. hud01

Gold Member

My suggestion is to try and find a dildo that is about the same size. Then you can be as rough on it as you need to be. A long time ago I bought one which was a little bigger than the back of my throat, one day I just pushed down and it popped thorugh opening a new avenue :) As far as the gagging, same thing, you might throw up a little, as you learn, but over time you should get more used to it and the dildo is always there and always hard.

12. B_cobra09

B_cobra09 New Member

Albums:
    hi! deepthroating is really not hard, it just takes practice. the main thing is that you need to learn to relax your throat to let something actually slide into your throat, down the esophogus. try with a dildo. dont try with something really thick, try with something thinner to medium first and long. you want to use something fairly long so that you can have a good hand hold on it. youll be surprised at the thickness you will be able to swallow. whether or not it is a dildo or a penis, here is the technique: it needs to be well lubricated with saliva and it helps to have a little saliva in the back of your throat. tilt your head back and slide the dildo all the way in to the very back of your throat. you may want to just practice holding it here to get used to the feeling of something in the back of your throat.... even this may make you gag. when you gag, pull it out a little bit then put it back right away trying to fight the gag reflex. you are just retraining your brain to overcome an automatic reflex. after doing that for awhile... 10 minutes to several times over a few days, then go to the next step. with the dildo or penis against the back of your throat press it back as you swallow. it is going to feel wierd at first as your throat tries to close around the dildo (or penis) but just try this a few times.... it will come right back out of your throat at first. just keep doing this to get used to the feeling. when you are more accustomed to the feeling, try pushing it in farther as you swallow. just keep progressing with this until you are satisfied with the result.

13. bb300rr

bb300rr New Member

Not sure why you would practice on a dildo if you can practice on the real thing... except maybe if you let him handle the dildo!

I'd say, turn it in to a game and set the rules so that he gradually takes more control to push your boundaries, and gradually gives you less control to set the boundaries. Before long you'll be playing with no boundaries at all.

Draft saved Draft deleted