Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, I have been a top always when I have sex, but the guy who I am with really wants me to try being a bottom and I think it sounds like a good idea. First though, I want to get a dildo, wand or something that will just help me start off before I have him top me. I don't mind the size or anything, but does anyone have any suggestions at what I should get to get ready for him?
Thanks!:biggrin1:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi, there
My suggestion, is to get one about the size of the guy you want to try taking. Use lots of lube, start with your fingers, to begin the stretch. I also recommend that you get a dildo with a vibrator built in. That will help you learn to relax yourself, and ease in penetration. Once you learn the feelings, and how to consciously relax yourself, then it will be much easier with the guy. Get your bf involved in the process, and make it part of your play, so that you will be used to being penetrated with him around, and it won't be uncomfortable when you are ready for him. Make sure you really want it, and are very turned on when you are ready. That makes all the difference. Good Luck!

mattbuddy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Awesome, thank you davidjh7! .... I have never bought anything like that and hopefully being a bottom will be just fine. If anyone else has any other suggestions that would be cool too.
Thanks