** any tablets to make more cum? **

builder10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have heard from a mate of mine, that there is a tablet he takes to make himself shoot massive wads....

Anyone else out there heard of something similar? Tried it?

I shoot big loads as it is (Check pics ;) )... but looking to make em massive...

Media
Hey that's a good question to which I think the answer is NO... If there were tabs for more ejaculate, particularly for us older guys, we would be taking them. Imagine filling your partner with a cupful of cum... mmmmm.... interesting. There's potential for some pharmaceutical business hey.

builder10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's a few products out there.... semenax.... volume pills.... All sounds pretty shifty.... but my mate swears whatever he used worked and he can blow massiv eloads when he takes it...

Reactions: rik3333

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lecithin powder worked like a charm for me. It made it thick and voluminous. Only problem was my wife had problems swallowing because it would get stuck in the back of her throat (and it really was just way too much). So, she gave me a choice. She'd either stop swallowing my cum if I kept taking the Lecithin, or she'd swallow if I went back to normal.

I happily stopped.

I was using the Now brand, and mixed in 2 tablespoons with a glass of orange juice in the morning.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: rik3333

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
I tried Semenax for a while. I never shot huge loads, but I ejaculated a full load every day, which doesn't normally happen for me.

D

deleted472988

OK, I'm telling you now its genetic on how much you can ejaculate. Yes, the food you eat will help volumize and maximize the ejaculation potential. I wish I ejaculated less. I honestly shoot so much my last girlfriend made me buy her new towels because i ruined all her old ones.