Any Tall Men?

I am tall in reality, but you know ... this is the internet.

Welcome! *waves*

6'6" here lol! probably 6'7" now.. showing no signs of stopping :eek:. 7' is very nice indeed. Welcome :biggrin1:

any of you tall guys ever date a short man or woman and gotten a blow job standing up?

and who has the biggest feet amongst ya?

I love my men short, not that i've had one, but a short, rough looking man.. bingo :wink:. Getting a blowjob standing up would be fucking epic!

Some people on here have enormous feet... I only have US14s which I suppose is about right for my height.

B_Jimtfmb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love my men short, not that i've had one, but a short, rough looking man.. bingo :wink:. Getting a blowjob standing up would be fucking epic!

Some people on here have enormous feet... I only have US14s which I suppose is about right for my height.

I'm 5ft8.5 barefoot standing up tall, really short legs, 29" inseam, so I can slide my legs to the side and easily bend over and suck off a long legged tall guy.

I had premature puberty, so I have a fairly good size cock and a bones that keep getting thick. Getting muscle is also pretty easy for me. Nothing hotter than a tall thin guy with a big dick to suck when we both stand up. At least until I carry him to bed.:smile:

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I'm 6'5". I'm just glad that I didn't make 6'6" - because that's the height of the lintel on most doors in the UK. Even then, if I misjudge it and put my foot down immediately under the lintel it can hurt!