Any Tea For Sean Cody's Archie?

Greenfist31

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder if he is bi or g4p. He seems really into it in his scenes.
Probably at least bi. SC seems to struggle to pull in gay for pay/straight models more recently. I think everyone in that group photo above is gay or bi, whereas maybe like 7 years ago a photo like that would have consisted of at least 40-50% straight models.

tarheel6

Legendary Member
Media
Probably at least bi. SC seems to struggle to pull in gay for pay/straight models more recently. I think everyone in that group photo above is gay or bi, whereas maybe like 7 years ago a photo like that would have consisted of at least 40-50% straight models.

Part of it may be that the "brand" has changed since SC was sold to MindGeek. In the pre-sale days, the site wanted to promote the idea that most of its models were straight jocks. One gay model published several blog pieces discussing how he was told to act more straight, or at least be cagey about his sexuality. He was told to say he was younger than he was, too. So it may not be that they don't draw as many straight guys as they used to, but that they're less intent on portraying gay guys as straight than they used to be.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Lane & jax both claim to be straight. Jayce and brysen are both bi. Deacon and asher are obviously both gay. And Archie hasn't disclosed his preference yet. So I think you're pretty spot on. There are many more gay/bi/ambiguous models lately.

Reactions: pmo33

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Part of it may be that the "brand" has changed since SC was sold to MindGeek. In the pre-sale days, the site wanted to promote the idea that most of its models were straight jocks. One gay model published several blog pieces discussing how he was told to act more straight, or at least be cagey about his sexuality. He was told to say he was younger than he was, too. So it may not be that they don't draw as many straight guys as they used to, but that they're less intent on portraying gay guys as straight than they used to be.
I remember about him. I think his name was Devon hunter (can't rmr his sc name). You're right.

Zanefan

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I love Archie, but his overreacted face on nearly every fucking pictures is so fake. Great performer, not a good actor.

To each their own I guess. Sometimes it feels like most of SC's models are sleepwalking through their scenes. It's good to have some actual demonstrative reactions. Fake or not, it's hot to me.

I miss the days when all SC sex scenes were sweaty, loud, passionate events. More of that please.