Any teen guys ever had sex with an older woman?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mehgah said:
Don't worry, man.. Fourteen's not bad.
I am not at all worried. My self-esteem is completely unrelated to the number of sexual partners I have had. I cannot imagine ever losing track of this number, though. I would feel a bit slutty if I did that.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mehgah said:
Don't listen to him on that one. It's not like there's a big secret, at least not that I've known, and 3 out of the 4 women I've been with have been older than me... just be yourself. Older women typically don't want an immature kid of a guy (unless she's 60 and wants to be a sugar mommy). Other than that, just be confident and be yourself.. there's no sense trying to trick someone into thinking you're something that you're not, because sooner or later your secret will be out and so will you.
I think there is a good reason horribleperson and I feel the way we do about this. The fact that this person felt the need to ask a message board full of strangers for "any advice on attracting older women" indicates that he is immature and insecure.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mehgah said:
I think I speak for most everyone who's posted in this thread when I say we assume that both people are of legal age -- I highly doubt this is a 15 or 16 year old trying to bag a cougar.
You must have missed my post on the subject.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Spladle said:
I am not at all worried. My self-esteem is completely unrelated to the number of sexual partners I have had. I cannot imagine ever losing track of this number, though. I would feel a bit slutty if I did that.
Spladle,
I can't imagine you looking slutty if you did lose count. I like this avatar better. You look so innocent "asleep"

Noticed you marked unsure. Don't worry about it. You will gravitate one way or the other most likely unless you are totally bi. I wouldn't advise any long term commitments while your sorting things out. Good luck to you.

Oh to be nineteen again and counting partners!

Well back to the real world of being a young 54!

Have a good day.

Freddie

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kobra860 said:
Does anyone else have any advice on attracting older women?

asking this question is like walking into a Rolls Royce dealership and asking how much. the salesmen knows right off the bat you cant afford to buy the car.

getting in bed with an older women is just the same as getting in bed with a younger one. if you dont got game your not getting fucked. Sure you can flirt with them but if they dont want to jump your bones and fuck the shit out of you its not gonna happen.

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Freddie53 said:
I did look back and you are right most of those posting were talking about a older teen and even 20 year old guy and a woman at least 1o years younger. However, this quote from post 28:

"At 17 I had a one year 'fling'
with my 31 year old Spanish teacher.
After that women my age didn't
work for me anymore."

My point was that it isn't the 17 year old guy and the 31 year old woman. I am not speaking against that. It isn't that she is a teacher and he is still in high school. Still I am not saying NO No Shame shame. It is the law says that if she is HIS teacher or a teacher at HIS school, than state law requires that she be fired and face possible legal charges. But if he is at one high school and she teachers at another it is perfectly legal.

Should this be OK and all the students knew that he was banking away at her at night, how is that going to affect the other students during class? What about him. What if she has to discipline him for any reason and then after school they go back to being equals again? Doubtful.

My point to the conversation is no double standards, and level playing fields for all. That should be the case regardless of the ages, even if they are the same age.

And you are right, most posting here on this particular thread have been legal. Sadly, in some threads this has not always been the case.
What the hell? And you are right, most postings ... have been legal
"Sadly, in some threads this has not always been the case."

I've always felt very lucky and that it was a life changing experience.
I wasted little time with stupid, misdirected women after that.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freddie53 said:
Spladle,
I can't imagine you looking slutty if you did lose count. I like this avatar better. You look so innocent "asleep"
Ha-ha, maybe I wouldn't look slutty, but I'd certainly feel slutty. Not that I'll have to worry about that any time soon, I've got the full names of everyone I've been with saved to a file on a CD. I'll update it if necessary. :tongue: And I really am asleep in that picture, my girlfriend took it one day that I passed out in her bed.
Freddie53 said:
Noticed you marked unsure. Don't worry about it. You will gravitate one way or the other most likely unless you are totally bi. I wouldn't advise any long term commitments while your sorting things out. Good luck to you.
I appreciate your thoughts and pretty much agree with them. I've actually been involved with the same girl off-and-on for the past 3+ years, so it's a little late for me to take your advice, though. :rolleyes: Thanks for the well-wishing.
Freddie53 said:
Oh to be nineteen again and counting partners!

Well back to the real world of being a young 54!

Have a good day.

Freddie
Thanks, you too!

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
horribleperson said:
asking this question is like walking into a Rolls Royce dealership and asking how much. the salesmen knows right off the bat you cant afford to buy the car.

getting in bed with an older women is just the same as getting in bed with a younger one. if you dont got game your not getting fucked. Sure you can flirt with them but if they dont want to jump your bones and fuck the shit out of you its not gonna happen.
This is a truly excellent description of my thoughts on the subject.

tomtwoeight

Experimental Member
Media
Boy, this brings back sweet memories. When I was 16, shy, Catholic a friends mother seduced me. I was so nervious I didn't know what to do. She probubly had to stick it in for me. I shot my load as soon as I made contact with her virgina. She was very understanding, said to wait a few minutes and it would get hard again. Boy was she right, within what seemed to be seconds we were going at it again. I think I lasted maybe 20 to 25 strokes before comming again.

She said be paitent, I will get you hard again, which she did orally.

This time she was able to get off.

It was a hot summer day (no air conditioning) so she suggested a shower. You can imigine showeriing with a naked female was like for a kid like me.
She taught me how to give her head and got off on that. By that time I was hard again so we did it doggey style. God was she good. What a way to loose your virginity!!!!!!!!

granite1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 17, I was on my own in the house. I had just got up and went downstairs. My neighbours house and ours had a small window that you could view each others stairs and it was normally curtained off at my end or covered by a blind at my neighbours.

Anyway this morning when i was on my own I went downstairs and forgot that I had not drawn these curtains the night before. Unfortunately I had a massive erection and to my shock, the neighbour Ann who was about 40 was cleaning the window. She would have ssen my feet first before the rest of my body and I can still see the look on her face as I came into view.

Embarrasing or what? Later that day I saw her in the garden and I felt I had to apologise. I remember saying that I hope she was not shocked and apologised for letting her see me naked.

I remember Ann laughing and saying she would keep it secret. By the way she said, just how big is it? I said about ten inches. She said that she had never seen such a size and asked if I had ever had sex.

Well to a 17 year old this was something else. Having sex with an older attractive woman was certainly something worth remmebering and she taught me so much for about six months before the novelty wore off.

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know about women today, but I lost my cherry to a 17 yo girl when I was 10. I won't recount the story here because I have posted it a time or two B 4.

Gramps

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Pappy said:
Lost mine to a 14 year old girl when I was like 9.
Pappy, that just can't be true. It was explained to me when I taught sixth grade that the kids were "too young and innocent" for sex ed in school. We needed to wait until they were "old enough"

We did and sex ed was then taught in high school after some the innocent little chidlren were already parents.

Thanks for sharing. People need to know the truth about when sex activties start for many people.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Freddie53 said:
Pappy, that just can't be true. It was explained to me when I taught sixth grade that the kids were "too young and innocent" for sex ed in school. We needed to wait until they were "old enough"
blah. medically speaking, i lost mine when i was 8, although to dignify that particular episode with the term "sexual intercourse" wouldn't be terribly accurate. the first time i had proper, full and entirely consensual sex wasn't until i was 11.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr Rock said:
blah. medically speaking, i lost mine when i was 8, although to dignify that particular episode with the term "sexual intercourse" wouldn't be terribly accurate. the first time i had proper, full and entirely consensual sex wasn't until i was 11.

Dr. Rock, I fucked around with my old, old neighbor from 8-11 before it stopped. Never penetration, but all the other stuff.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reading all the stories makes me regret that I can't add another juicey Mrs. Robinson tale into the mix. I've already related the fun-packed episode in my buddies father's RV with a high school girlfriend. I suppose what I most regret is never having had a teacher like Tampa's Debra Lafave or the much under reported hottie, Pamela Rogers-Turner, 5' 11" of blonde sexuality. For all those who don't know who she is, Turner is now serving nine months in the slammer for servicing one very lucky under age teenager.

http://www.tabloidcolumn.com/pamela-rogers-turner.html

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is 11 months older than I am and I had only had sex with one other woman before we got together.

However when I was about 8 I used to visit my speach teachers house, it was near my house and elementary school, her daughter was 4 years older. At least twice she had me lay on top of her with my pants down and her skirt up and had me make thrusting motions. At that young age I did not get erections. The next time I saw her she was about 20 and one of the most stunningly beautiful women I have ever seen. Damn.