Any teen guys ever had sex with an older woman?

just me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was 19 in college she a nurse 26... not much of age difference but let me tell you... did she teach me a "hole" lot... found the clit... found the g spot tho we didn't know what the hell it was... and did anal, oral with 30 different positions... barebacked it every time... lasted 6 months... and it was over... till today... she is in my mind....warm and ready...

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kobra860 said:
How do you guys run into these eager older women?
You don't have to "run into them", you pretty much just have to meet them. Most would not appreciate an overly public come-on, but the build-up in testosterone women experience in their late 30s to early 40s makes them very... receptive to sex soon after meeting someone.

I did it just last Friday night with a 45 year old woman and she is certain that the other two women at the table (all late 30s or older) were looking to get laid and one of them shot daggers at her when she competed for my attention (I didn't notice).

I'm over 40, so this isn't a Mrs. Robinson thing (now). Back in my early 20s, I did several women in their 30s (usually newly divorced) and some in their 40s. Usually, all it takes is to talk to her for a while (not about sex), then pull her towards me (not a sudden move, and don't surprise her by starting your move when her head is turned away), kiss her and, after a couple minutes, start undressing her.

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oldman9x7 said:
Hi, Jer,

I'm reading more into your post than what you actually wrote. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

At another point in this thread I reported having bed time with a 17 year old girl when I was 10. I didn't mention that we continued to do fun things together until I was in highschool. In the interem she had married a cousin of mine so it would seem that she became my fucking cousin (by marriage).

It's a bit off-topic but probably worth mentioning that some of the best sex I ever had (and my long-term memory is still pretty sharp) was with one of my wife's aunts. The first time we were together, she was 65 and I was 37.

Gramps
Dude. You're a lucky guy :biggrin1:

Personally it's hard for me to be attracted to anyone over the age of 18 or so... not physically anyways. I'm a hebephile (if you ever want to freak someone out with a random fact, it's that. hebephile=someone attracted to teens).

I have been attracted to people my age. It just pretty much has to be beyond something physical at that point. Or they just have to be younger looking, which isn't rare seeing as I'm only 21, goddamn it. Or act young and innocent :wink:

but I don't know if I could do, say, a 40 year old though. Not even to get rid of my damn *shudder* virginity. Don't think it would work

BTW for some reason I think men get sexier as they get older. Good for you gramps :D

Slade

l_a_dude

Experimental Member
Media
I never had sex with a much older woman. But what I have experienced is, perhaps, the "set up" to such sex scenarios:

I had two buddies who hung out with Moms. It's interesting -- both of them dated the daughters; the daughters went off to college; and the moms invited my buddies over on a regular basis to hang out; talk; laugh; get in the jacuzzi; drink; whatever.

Both of my buddies enjoyed the visits because of the free food and booze. Neither of them saw anything unusual about the invitations (both Moms were divorced, btw) -- but, looking back, I feel certain those Moms were on the hunt for some hot teen cock. To my knowledge, neither of my buds ever gave it to 'em -- we were pretty naive about these things at the time...

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am gay....but I have been with both much younger and much older guys...

I am 32, but sometimes when I was like 21-22 I enjoyed being sucked by older men, like 50-60 yo. I did not feel attracted by their bodies, but I DID feel horny about the whole situation. And I can tell that older men tend to suck better cock than young guys!

Last year, when I was 31, I also had some hot dates with a 18-19 yo guy. And when I was 25 a 15 yo turkish boy was in love with me and I almost could not get rid of him (he was not really my type..).

The strange thing about me is that I tend to prefer either younger or older partners...but not those of my own age. Either they are younger than 25 or they are older than 45....I do not know why? Maybe because sex is about power, control and seduction, and it seems more natural to me having that sort of relationship when there is a certain gap in ages. When I am with a teen, for instance a 19 yo, I know I have to take the control, because he will never take it. But if I am with a 50 yo man I enjoy just to relax and let him control....so with young guys I am active, and with old guys I am passive!

So I guess I am quite flexible...:biggrin1:

Duane.Ament

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember older women totally hitting on me when I was 18 and 19, but -- although fucking girls my age -- I was totally clueless about older women wanting my salami.

Looking back, there were several who wanted to ride my cock. No question about it. In fact, as I reflect back, I can remember how frustrated they were that I wasn't taking the bait!

None of them were super, smokin' hot...so I don't have any huge regrets...

zwalker16

1st Like
Media
I was 18 and partying in myrtle beach, SC....i met this beautiful 35 year old milf and she took me back to her place and we fucked all night! That was my first milf and i have had so many since, in my opinion milfs are one of the best fucks!

blakemilan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oldest I got was when I lost it to a 25 year old when I was 18. Lately for the past year and half, my sex life has been a stand still.

mereynolds2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ive been with 3 over 35. i still ocassionally have sex with one woman who is 43 and used to live down the street. i would prefer mature women over young immature girls any day.