any thoughts guys?

Going4Seven: Posted something similar in the Women's forum but wanted to see what the guys think as well. Has anyone here had a problem with a condom slipping off or breaking during intercourse (but after ejaculation)??? If so, what did you do after you realized this? I had a similar problem that arose earlier on today and plan on getting some EC's ASAP tomorrow morning. The condom slipped off after I came and was trying to pull out. The condom remained inside her, didn't break, and she then pulled it out (quite freaked i might add)!... :-/ Does anyone have a similar expierence to this?

TechnoTed: Get the 'Morning After' pill for her immediately. Effective for up to 48 hours. Call Planned Parenthood or other such agencies. Good Times.
TT

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, these are the kinds of things the morning after pill's for. (It's also for rape victims.) If one of the people has had sex with someone else within the last six months (and hasn't been tested for HIV), I'd get an HIV test and then if it's negative get another one in six months.

biguthdickuth: Yeah I've had it happen to me where the condom slipped off after I came, didn't surprise me though. Cum works as a lubricant and makes sense that it would cause slippage. I also wasn't worried about getting her pregnant or anything cus the cum stayed in the condom just not my penis lol. But the time the condom broke and didn't manage to hold anything in that was when I was worried.

prepky: jon what else is it used for other than for birth control?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=prepky link=board=health;num=1073297474;start=0#4 date=03/03/04 at 16:13:48]jon what else is it used for other than for birth control?[/quote]
Well, with rape victims and broken condoms, it's simply a birth control method. The morning after pill basically triggers an abortion.

prepky: i knew that....I just thought that maybe it was used for something like to regulate a period or something???

prepky: actually i wasnt thinking of the pill, I knew that the pill was used for that, I was wonder if the moring after pill as used for ANY thing else Other than for Birth Control?