Any tips for foreplay by the women here?..

D_Garlyk Goldenarm

Just Browsing
Media
Hey there, I've been seeing this girl a lately and we're getting closer and closer. We haven't had sex yet but she brought up the topic last night. She mentioned how she is rarely given any foreplay by previous boyfriends etc and they just go straight in for the sex.

Is there any tips from women and where they like to be touched and how etc?

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's different for every woman.

Unlike men, most women don't want intercourse immediately; they want to be warmed up. Start with regular lip kissing, lip nibbling, and then get into some tongue play and sucking.

Lick and kiss her neck and nibble on her ears. You'll be able to tell if she likes it or not by the slight moans she might make. Massage her breasts and she'll determine how rough she wants you to be with them. If she says "ouch" or you detect anything which indicates pain, be a little more gentle with her. Pull on her nipples separately or at the same time. Lick them, suck them, nibble on them. Try to get both nipples in your mouth at the same time. Again, don't be too aggressive unless she wants it. The first sign of pain means to let up a little.

I had a boyfriend who liked to suck on my nipples, get them hard and wet, and then try to insert the nipple into his pee hole. You can also stick your penis between her breasts, squeeze them together, and see how she likes that.

Work your way slowly down her tummy licking up and down, up and down and little kisses here and there. Before you get to her vagina--if you plan on going down on her--spend a little time licking her inner thighs. Lick one side and then the other. You're basically preparing her for what's to cum, I mean come. :biggrin1:

As far as oral goes, there are so many different ways you can do it. Spread open her lips and stick your tongue in and out like it's your penis. You can nibble on her labia. Lick her clit while simultaneously sticking your fingers in and out of her vagina. Lick up and down, side to side, or in a circle motion.

Show her that you're nothing like her previous boyfriends, and that you're a real foreplay pleaser.:cool:

bigrick1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He tried to put your nipple in his pee hole; never heard of that before, strange, but I guess whatever floats his boat.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
my best advice is to eat her pussy and eat it good!!! bear in mind to have a sensual approach and don't just poke at her clit with your tongue. spend as much time as you need to between her legs. lick it up and down slowly. play with her tits while you eat her pussy. insert a finger or two and finger fuck her at the same time you're licking her. kiss her lips nice and slow. if the mood gets kinky slip your tongue into her hole and tongue fuck her. and most importantly, take your time!!!!!!!!! there's no rush in getting it over with quickly!

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"if the mood gets kinky slip your tongue into her hole and tongue fuck her"

That's kinky?

Well I guess I'm kinky then...I love doing that! LOL

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
For the first few times stick to the basic foreplay, oral, fingers etc otherwise you stand the chance of having her think your so kinky weirdo. After that move into experimenting with other parts of her body. Try licking all the way up the middle of her back then into kissing her neck. Kiss and nibble the inside of her thighs when you give her oral. Tickle her belly button with your tounge

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
For the first few times stick to the basic foreplay, oral, fingers etc otherwise you stand the chance of having her think your so kinky weirdo. After that move into experimenting with other parts of her body. Try licking all the way up the middle of her back then into kissing her neck. Kiss and nibble the inside of her thighs when you give her oral. Tickle her belly button with your tounge

Honestly, those are all things I would try and want to do during foreplay. Not good for the first time though?

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Spread her pussy lips open with the fingers of one hand, and start licking from bottom to top on the outside of her pussy. Very slowly at first, and with each lick you push your face a little further into her box, licking a little faster with each stroke. With your free hand reach up and grasp one of her nipples firmly between your thumb and forefinger and apply gentle pressure, twisting slightly and increasing the pressure, but not too hard, else it might become too painful. Let her tell you if it hurts too much and ease it back.
If you have long fingers, you can also gently probe around her asshole with the hand you're using to spread her pussylips. Do NOT use those same fingers to put them into her pussy as you can cause the spread of bacteria, unless she's been cleaned down there.
As you work your tongue into her hole, when you near a top stroke, you'll feel a hard bump which is her clit. It becomes engorged with blood like our cocks do when we're excited, thus increasing sensory perceptions.
As she starts to push her pussy toward your mouth more and more, try to GENTLY grasp the clit between your lips and run your tongue over it. She should start bucking her hips by that time and you can alternate between her tits and pussy and asshole.
She will start getting very wet by this time and you can really let yourself go and eat that girl til she's writhing all over the bed.
Do not rush this as girls take a good bit longer to get excited sexually than us guys.
Take your time, be gentle, and let her guide you to what makes her feel good. If you do that, she is sure to reciprocate and make you feel good.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Honestly, those are all things I would try and want to do during foreplay. Not good for the first time though?
You could do them first time, but then you run the risk of setting your standards to high :eek: But stay away from the kinky bondage, S&M, candle wax kind of stuff until a bit later in the relationship. It might help ensure there is a later in the relationship

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
don't go straight to the obvious.
kissing, stroking her neck, back and thighs.
sometimes it seems like all men work the formula...nips, clit, fuck.
it gets dull.

GirlNextDoor86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From a girl's point of view... all of the tips you got were great! The best one for me was about taking your time. Would you like a woman to run her tongue over your cock, stroke your balls and then be finished? Lol, take as much time as you can and vary your play, trust me... you'll be happy you did.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Spread her pussy lips open with the fingers of one hand, and start licking from bottom to top on the outside of her pussy. Very slowly at first, and with each lick you push your face a little further into her box, licking a little faster with each stroke. With your free hand reach up and grasp one of her nipples firmly between your thumb and forefinger and apply gentle pressure, twisting slightly and increasing the pressure, but not too hard, else it might become too painful. Let her tell you if it hurts too much and ease it back.
If you have long fingers, you can also gently probe around her asshole with the hand you're using to spread her pussylips. Do NOT use those same fingers to put them into her pussy as you can cause the spread of bacteria, unless she's been cleaned down there.
As you work your tongue into her hole, when you near a top stroke, you'll feel a hard bump which is her clit. It becomes engorged with blood like our cocks do when we're excited, thus increasing sensory perceptions.
As she starts to push her pussy toward your mouth more and more, try to GENTLY grasp the clit between your lips and run your tongue over it. She should start bucking her hips by that time and you can alternate between her tits and pussy and asshole.
She will start getting very wet by this time and you can really let yourself go and eat that girl til she's writhing all over the bed.
Do not rush this as girls take a good bit longer to get excited sexually than us guys.
Take your time, be gentle, and let her guide you to what makes her feel good. If you do that, she is sure to reciprocate and make you feel good.

Ok, after reading that I'm horny as hell and ready for some of that! My hubby will thank you later.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LMAO!! I'm glad you guys enjoyed the foreplay suggestions. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs at all; so my vice is sex. If you have to have a vice you might as well be good at it, right?
I've never had an unsatisfied "customer". I'm good at sexuality, awful at intimacy though. I wish I could learn how to let people into my feelings as well as I know how to get them off.
Any suggestions?

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After the first time with her, talk about what pleased her and go for that on the second time. You have to tell each other what is pleasing and not pleasing. Communicate.