Any Tips On Losing My Gold Star?

vhorny94

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a 25 year old guy, lean, 6.5 cut dick and pretty good looking. Consider myself mostly gay but maybe a little bit bi curious. I don't have a hard time hooking up with guys, as it's what I'm used to and what I know I enjoy.

Lately I'm really curious about losing my "gold star" and hooking up with woman. But nervous because I don't know the ropes, or whether I'll be any good, etc. And I would want to be upfront with her about my situation.

Any tips on how I could experiment from straight guys, bi guys, or gay guys who have slept with women??

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How do you hook up with a guy? Basically it's going to depend on the woman.
Be yourself. Confident, respectful, relaxed. Before you know it you'll be getting what you are curious about.

The most important thing to remember is be prepared. Always use protection. Be forewarned though, there is absolutely nothing on earth that feels as good as making a woman orgasm on your cock. It's incredibly good. Imho anyway.
Also remember that there's more to a woman than her vagina. If you let her know she's your first she may communicate what she likes, how she likes it.
There's nothing wrong with your size. Be confident that you are able to perform. Do your best.

Reactions: newman30