Any too-much-Kegel sign?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by metas, May 3, 2010.

1. metas

metas New Member

Urr... not sure if there is a case of doing too much of Kegel?
    Any bad effect of doing Kegel?

In Thailand, there is a spreaded believe that Kegel exercise can cause prostate cancer. Is this true?

Big_AL come in please!

2. nohidingstyle

nohidingstyle New Member

Albums:
    i can't imagine kegels having any negative effect... provided our definition is the same.

3. thevikingofoz

thevikingofoz New Member

can somebody tell me what kegels is?

4. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Basically, it's exercising the muscle that stops urine flow. Doing so is suppose to enhance one's sexual satisfaction and if one has a problem with urinary incontinence, it is supposed to alleviate that problem. Generally, one is advised to contract the muscle as strongly as possible and hold it for several seconds, and repeat numerous times. The exercise is supposed to be beneficial for both men and women.

The usual advice is to do the exercise several times a day. However, I do not understand that. In weight lifting, it is not advisable to do the same exercise on consecutive days, and I do not understand why Kegel exercises should be any different.

5. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Like any muscle, you can over do it, and that is bad. You will tire it out, and then it can get sore.

You have to work up your stamina. So start out slow, with few reps, then increase from there.

I guess one of the signs that you are doing too much is when you pee. The muscle is so tired that you dont "squeeze" all the pee out. You walk away from the urinal and BAM, out trickles the last squirt all over your underwear.

6. Satyrrific

Satyrrific New Member

Albums:
    They were critical in my quicker recovery from multiple sclerosis
    I had been doing them for years and tho other parts of my bowels were stricken,
    my perineal muscles could snap a pencil off in my ass...said the surprised physician anyway!
    Thanx to ol' Kegel I was cumming and going properly much sooner.
    Moral of the story: Eat your Kegels every day!

#6 Satyrrific, May 4, 2010
    Last edited: May 4, 2010
  7. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've woken up at 4am with what's felt like cramps in and around my sphincter. It almost feels like my PC muscle was flexed while I was asleep and finally cramped in the wee hours of the morning.

Not sure if that sounds familiar with anyone, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

8. Big Al

Gold Member

You can easily overwork the PC/BC muscles by overkegeling. That's why I suggest doing them in some kind of routine format. You can do them throughout the day, but you should count them and not exceed a predetermined number.

Some signs of overdoing kegels: soreness (around the anal region and above the penis), possible ED, and in some cases pain. I once read about a case from a gentleman who had never done kegels before- he went on to do over 500 kegels in one day (throughout the day). The next day, he was in such pain that he contemplated going to the hospital.

9. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I had that problem when I was younger, and that was before anyone had heard of Kegels. When I was about 14, I saw a doctor about it; he was useless. FINALLY, when I was about 35, I discovered a solution myself: milk down the urethra from the back of the scrotum to the tip of the penis. Sometimes when I just touch the urethra at the back of the scrotum, a significant amount of urine is immediately discharged. That has totally solved the problem; it's too bad that the medical profession is sometimes useless when there are simple solutions they could recommend. I suffered for years with a problem that had a simple solution.

As a result of having to do that, I don't like public urinals, especially if I am wearing motorcycle gear and have to struggle a bit to do the milk down.

10. D_Vladimir Jurkov

D_Vladimir Jurkov New Member

Albums:
    I'm glad this is a recent thread; I've been wondering if there are any suggested routines. I can google it, but every site will give something different. Some will suggest to do way more than others. I don't want to overdo it of course, but at the same time I don't want to do less than enough. Are there any official medical suggestions perhaps?

11. nohidingstyle

nohidingstyle New Member

Albums:
    wow glad i read the follow up... apparently you can over-kegel...

Draft saved Draft deleted