any true method to tell if a guy is hung?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by average8224, Nov 9, 2011.

1. average8224

average8224 Member

I've heard all sorts of theories about this. Is there any real way to tell (besides seeing a guy naked) if he has a big dick? The most recent theory I've heard involved comparing the length of the index finger to the length of the ring finger. We all know that shoe size thing is BS.

2. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Stick your hand in his pants, and start feeling around.

3. D_Ricky Dickardo

D_Ricky Dickardo New Member

damn, I was going to say something like that

4. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

There are fallicies in every test... always someone who doesn't fit the 'profile'...

I think Hootie may be on to something here....

5. D_Ricky Dickardo

I was at a jobsite once and the contractor's gorgeous son (20 years old) was there and he was only wearing boxerbriefs and those nylon pants like the basketball players wear. We would pick on each other a lot, so I felt comfortable when he asked me this question. So I told him that there were several tests that I know that I could determine how big he was. I started with some filler stuff like measuring his hands and feet and asking him how what the ratio of men to women was in his heritage, on both sides of the family.
    This is where the fun begins. I had him stand on one leg to see how his balance was. Then I had him stretch his arms out wide and I stood back like I was thinking. While his arms were out, I had him close one eye, then the other, then both. While his eyes were closed, I snuck up pulled his pants down. Everyone on the jobsite watched the whole thing and we laughed for a long time.
    BTW, he was pretty small.

6. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There is absolutely no way to tell if a guy is packing. Not until your on your knees, he is fully erect and stuffing your mouth with his meat stick. Trust me!

7. B_duanculo

B_duanculo New Member

not sure about anyone else but when i wear fitted jeans my cock (which as you can see is very average, and below average in girth) has absolutely no room when i get an erection. made me wonder if guys who wear skinny jeans are on the average or smaller side of life because if i am below 5 in girth and can barely move, i can't imagine a massive cock dude where a skinny jeans. doesn't tell you who is large but who isn't :s ... but i don't know, just my experience

8. queomo

queomo New Member

There are some tale tale signs to look for like fingers and hands it works about 60% of the time. There are those guys that just don't fit in with any type of guess measurings. Short guys- little hands little feet -gigantic dicks. Tall guys -big hands big feet- little weenie. Black guys totally unpredictable.

9. svrocks

svrocks Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Ask and hope he's honest.

10. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The most reliable method I've found is to ask his ex wife.

11. serium

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Brilliant!

12. Redwyvre

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've noticed if a guy has a cute little nose he usually also has a cute little dick, but my sample size isn't statistically significant. So yeah, op, the answer is you never know until you know.

#12 Redwyvre, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  13. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

Wrong and wrong I'm afraid. No correlation has ever been found between the size of any part of the male anatomy to penis size.
    Nice try, but no, erm, cigar...

14. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    yeah, get him naked and stroke his dik till he's completely hard, u need to see him hard cuz i've been with guys who start very small and get very big.

comparing other body parts to guess size is worthless. go directly to the source.

15. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

Marchitect you are a fucking hoot, that was hilarious..!

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a way to tell. Cock size is a funny thing. I have seen small or short guys be hung like a stallion and really tall, big guys be hung like a hamster. No offense either guys..! Many times guys who show a hot bulge aren't as big as they seem because the use what is referred to as profile enhancement. Honestly speaking, I use profile enahncement under jeans. It looks very natural however and I really like it. If it didn't look natural I wouldn't use it. BTW, my cock is more average in length but thick when hard, not a shower.. In my life I have seen two guys that used bulge enhancement and you could see their bulge coming before you could see them.

I've been curious about a lot of guys size too. It's natural to wonder because of of all of the hype around size, but also becasue it's a guy thing. It can also be a gay thing, but not necessarily so!

16. TuckMeUnder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Chapter 3 of Donald I. Templer's book Is Size Important observes "most experts in the field state there is no relationship between the size of a man and the size of his penis." But when he examines those penis-size studies and surveys in which other body measurements were taken, a positive correlation could be detected in each one. Among his examples:

• Fisher's 1964 tally of 50 German men found a statistical relationship between a man's height and his penis length. Of the 15 tallest men, 9 were in the top-15 for penis length. The same study found no relationship between penis girth and a man's height.
    • A 1993 study by Suminoski and Bain "reported a low but significant" relationship between a man's height and the length of his penis. That study also found a weak but statistically-significant correlation between penis and shoe size.
    • Edwards 1997 survey detected a positive correlation between hand size and penis size. The study also detected a correlation between shoe size and penis size. (This also implies a correlation between hand size and shoe size, which isn't too surprising.)
    • 1985 research by Ajmani, Jain, Saxena found a very small relationship between height and penis-length among Nigerian medical students. But there wasn't a correlation between height and penis-girth.

The chapter concludes that a woman (or man) who wants to find a mate with a large (or small) penis might try to use these figures to slightly improve their odds. But the author emphasizes the correlations are only weak predictors, so the only way to gauge the endowment of any particular man would be to ask for a look!

So the correlation isn't very useful, but it's an exaggeration to say "no correlation has ever been found."

#16 TuckMeUnder, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  17. D_Ricky Dickardo

There was this really cute Italian guy that sat in the next cube at an office I was at. he was 6'4, slender/toned, fantastic ass, had a bulge that showed most of the time that told me he was very thick and medium/long when soft. Anyway, he had the tiniest hands and feet.

18. tulsabyla

tulsabyla Member

i can tell by the way they walk. Some guys with big dicks tend to walk on the balls of their feet. sort of tip-toe / not flat footed, they kind of bounce up and down. They lead with the hips. I have never been wrong. I have sort of a nose for it. I can just tell. I can smell it. I just "know". Its uncanny.

19. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    usually a thick slab running down one pant leg is a good indicator.... they say flaccid size really has no correlation to erect size, but if you start out with a fat six inch softie...you can bet the blood filled throbber will be big enough....for most...

20. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    How do folks know that I have a big donkey dong?:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted