Any try Lounge Oral?

calimar: The laid back sucks are the best!!! I love starting when he's soft and feel it grow as I suck... Oh!!! Vegetarians have the best tasting cum... Had one not too long ago and yummmm, I'm hooked.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell me Emilywee,

Are there more girls like you where you live? ??? Because if there are, after a post like this, I may just pull up stakes and have a change of venue rather than pulling......well, you probably don't need elaboration! :D

MASSIVE ;)

huge_cock_have_pic: I can't say I've been on the receiving end of an hour or two hour blow job. By that I mean a mouth over the head of my penis.

Still have been in relationships where my girlfriend and I are on the couch and she is either stroking me or licking and sucking on my cockhead, my shaft or my balls.

Women I've been with will usually complain that their mouth gets sore if they go too long trying to suck my cock with the head and some shaft in their mouth.

fourdeg420: I love playing with my boyfriends cock, and while we don't watch TV much, we listen to a lot of music. If we're sitting by ourselves it's hard for me to resist unzipping his pants. It doesn't matter if he gets hard or not, I just like paying attention to him. Most guys think, "wow, I wish my girlfriend would do that for me," but it's not like I would do that for just anyone. It has to be mutual, he lavishes just as much attention on me as I do him (if not more). He just makes me feel so special that I want to make him feel the same way.

Watching his crotch is better than anything on television ;)

ChgoBigDikLuvr: How timely that this post got resurrected. Last night I "lounge oralled" a bi buddy of mine, first while he was watching a movie, then as he lay in bed and slowly drifted off to sleep. He insists that his most restful sleep is when his cock is in my mouth. It's a very sedate, relaxing form of fellatio because there is absolutely no pressure on either party's part to achieve orgasm (although he did orgasm three times). It's more like remaining connected via the guy's cock and my mouth.

gicast: Hey Emily!

Don't think I've talked to you yet. But I too love to mess around this way.!!!

It's lots of fun, I like to play with the soft penis and watch it grow harder and harder, it's very exciting, expecially since I'm not much into movies, HMMM? maybe THAT"S why he keeps renting them?? Ya think?

Hehehe, I can't leave him alone, I used to (before kids) play with him in the car too, But I found that it CAN be somewhat dangerous........ :eek:

This is a great way to start a night of hours long sex. Plus he seems more 'into' me when it starts this way.

Emily are you into sports? Or are you passing the time in a better way? Sex has to be better than sports, does he ever just jump you and say,'forget the game!'????

ChgoBigDikLuvr: Anyone ever been "lounge oralled" during a football game? A straight married bud of mine is coming over tomorrow for some "lounge oral" during the Pro Bowl game. We're all set for our little party: a 12-pack of beer, some good Cuban cigars, pizza delivered hot and fresh. He's gonna kick back and watch the game while I nurse on his cock. Whoever said football was boring? ;D