Any twins confirm this?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Dendrilite, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Dendrilite

Dendrilite Member

Albums:
    hey there,

Just wondering if identical twins have the same cocks? Technically they should as essentially they have the same genetic code as they are clones of each other coming from the same egg that splits after fertilisation.
    If not then cock size must be a combination of genetics and envirnomental factors. Interesting to see if there are any twins with vastly different cock sizes.

What do you reckon?

Robski :)

2. indeed

indeed Well-Known Member

Albums:
    hahaha

dude where did you think this up? Funny as, good post even tho i have no idea what to say, lmao

3. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

You may be interested to check out some pictures of identical twins Rodinei and Rodrigo Santana, whose cocks provide a certain symmetry between the pair, with one's cock curving to the right, and the other's to the left:

1, 2, 3

There are more pics here ---> click

4. indeed

indeed Well-Known Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1: oh my god im pissing myself laughing now

5. Big Del

Gold Member

I went to school with identical twins - though one was a boy and the other a girl - I can only assume thy didnt have the same cock size!

6. D_Wilbur Nookiefinder

Twins cannot be identical AND be different sexes. They may have looked very similar, but it isn't possible (unless of course we consider the very rare chance that she was an XY female or he was an XX male). Identical twins have the same genes because they were once one embryo that divided very early on. Other twins result from the mother releasing 2 eggs at the same time. Furthermore, for the most part, the expression of genes is a combination of both genetics and environment. Now, lets keep this forum about penises and not the Nature/Nurture debate... its just tiresome...

7. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Usually identical twins are not "identical." Usually one is shorter (smaller) than the other. I can't see why cock is any different than the rest of the body. It varies from person to person.

Half of the questions asked on this board beg the same answer: IT VARIES.

Draft saved Draft deleted