Any uncut men?

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never saw many if any in the US. But in Puerto Rico they're everywhere. I had one the other night that was so fucking thick... Easily top 2 I've seen. Funny thing is he was a little shorter than me. I'm 5'6". He was like 6" in length but man that thickness. He fucked a hung Italian stud that I was sucking off(cut strangely). It was the first real HUGE white cock I've had. The Italian screamed at one point "my god it's soooo thick!" It was the hottest gay moment I've had. The Puerto Rican literally struggled to fit a condon on and it only went on like two inches. It was strangling his cock. Can't wait to see him again. Btw this was at the male strip club, SX, in San Juan.

nigni

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am Uncut u.k.here with no complaints about my foreskin, covers completely when soft and slides back over the head fully when hard.
When i was 14 my foreskin was tight when erect it would only pull back half way over the head, my friend gladly help me to strech it with daily masturbation over the school holidays
cut cocks are more of a rarity here

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Born in the USA, uncut and proud of both! I'm one of those who experiences the foreskin itself as a complete sex organ. It's like having a pussy with heavy labia at the end of my cock. My glans like a giant clit hiding just inside behind the folds of skin, moist, sensitive and ready to engorge and emerge at the slightest sexual provocation.

D

deleted1015645

I'm uncut, US. my foreskins a bit tight and doesn't retract when hard but I'm workin on it, slowly but surely.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Born in the USA, uncut and proud of both! I'm one of those who experiences the foreskin itself as a complete sex organ. It's like having a pussy with heavy labia at the end of my cock. My glans like a giant clit hiding just inside behind the folds of skin, moist, sensitive and ready to engorge and emerge at the slightest sexual provocation.

This here!

Reactions: ActionBuddy

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ken, No I am CUT at birth however there are many Members on here that are UNCUT and some in there users name, I believe only around 15% of the World population is CUT!! Bill

I think it would be far more than that since it is a universal rule among Muslims, who number over a billion individuals, and also a very common practice in sub-Saharan Africa and the U.S.