Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uncut from France. Not proud but VERY happy to be able to enjoy which is not "just a bit of skin". It has a tremendous number of nerve endings and gives me great sensations. I even lengthened it by very regularly pull on it :).

Reactions: ActionBuddy

Being cut usually has to do with your religion and most lads in the UK are protestant, I'm catholic but my mother had such a bad experience with my older brother that the next four lads didn't have it done!

2016_07_23_11_49_53.jpg

However I can pull it all the way back and keep it forward, so I kind of got the best of two worlds!

I love lads who are circumcised or not! They both have their qualities!

Over time, I've been ripped a couple of times and the skin at the under carriage of my cock has been ripped back about 6mm but I am and have been thinking about getting my cock circumcised for several years, and or the skin at the back sliced down! To stop it tearing any further, my ex ripped it with his teeth twice, it felt like I was being cut with a razor and it hurt like fuck!!

2016_07_20_12_23_18.jpg

However I'd like more foreskin play as my foreskin is neglected!!

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Feel as though I'm the only uncut guy on here. Is this true lol!

Obviously you hadn't looked around the site much before posting your question, just a day after you joined us here... But, the odd thing is that you end your question with "lol"... Are you uncomfortable about asking us about our status, compared to yours, or just not used to talking about sexual matters with other consenting adults?

A/B

Obviously you hadn't looked around the site much before posting your question, just a day after you joined us here... But, the odd thing is that you end your question with "lol"... Are you uncomfortable about asking us about our status, compared to yours, or just not used to talking about sexual matters with other consenting adults?

A/B

I always though lol was what camp lads put after every sentence, I think its very feminine to out lol, even though it only means lots of laughs!

i have a very long sexy foreskin thirties uk but my brother looks cut but he isnt

That's weird!! You the second person who looks at male members of your own family! I mean I have four brothers and never seen their dick! Not once & being honest I wouldn't want to! Ahh the thought is just incestual to me, and kind of makes me feel sick!!