any uniballer dudes

ShyGuy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I actually had an unexpected experience with a buddy who heard i had a big dick. So he said if i showed him my unique trait, he'd show me his. So I dropped trou and showed him my long dick and big head and he showed me his uniball. I didnt have any real exp with messing with guys @ the time, but I did take the plunge. It was awesome! :)

fasttimes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A buddy of mine lost one to testicular cancer. He got a fake one. Couldn't handle the "off balance feeling" as he called it. Truth be told, I think he was just afraid he wouldn't bulge enough without it.

princebrad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never been with a guy that had one ball, but one summer out in Provincetown, i met a guy that had THREE nuts! now that was interesting.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I fooled around with a guy who had one nut. He'd had testicular cancer. I didn't know until I met him that testicular cancer is most likely to affect men in their early 20s.

Anyway, he decided not to get the implant (he called it a "neuticle", which I thought was hilarious) because he wanted to leave his junk as "natural as possible" or something like that. To each his own.

It really didn't bother me that he had one nut instead of two, and I figured that being weird about it would be about as cruel as freaking out over whether he was circumcised or something like that. I mean, the dude had cancer. Since then I've met other guys who had testicular cancer, too. It's a lot more prevalent than I'd thought.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Someone I used to work out with told me years later that he had had one testicle removed after a sports injury as a teenager. I had seen him several times under the shower and never noticed anything. It may also be a question of how low your balls swing.

92philip

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think it's cool to have one ball. I don't think its cool to have testicular cancer or any disease in which you have to lose a testicle, but at least it makes you different from a lot of guys. Plus who really cares about balls anyway. I know my main concern is with my man's dick. In fact as far as I'm concerned he could get rid of both and I would be fine.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my friend's is with a dude who lost a testicle when he was a boy, to testicular torsion that wasn't treated fast enough. She says she never really noticed. I said what did you notice, and she said, "Well, how good he was at sex." lol So there ya go.

I had a roomie once who only had 1. He was that way from birth. Docs checked for an undecended testicle. Nope. He just only had the one. the only reason i knew was that his GF at the time brought it up. I can't remember the details other than we were all drinking and he was like, "Yep, only the one," and the conversation continued.

I wouldn't care one way or the other. The OP has a beautiful package, and I seriously wouldn't turn him down because he had only one nut (and a very nice nut it is, at that!)

D_Woody_Bush

Account Disabled
Media
Lost one to cancer when I was 24. Honestly, would have gone for an implant, if they had offered to do it all in one op.
As it was cancer the treatment came first and when I was offered the implant option at a later date, I couldn't be bothered with going for another op (I'm not a great fan of hospitals :wink: ).

Never really bothered me; most previous partners didn't even notice or weren't bothered by it.
Only time it sucks is when looking at cock&balls straps/separators etc, which require 2 balls :biggrin1: