any uniballer dudes

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by onenuttertoo, Feb 3, 2012.

1. onenuttertoo

Gold Member

Albums:
  2. ShyGuy7

ShyGuy7 New Member

Albums:
    I actually had an unexpected experience with a buddy who heard i had a big dick. So he said if i showed him my unique trait, he'd show me his. So I dropped trou and showed him my long dick and big head and he showed me his uniball. I didnt have any real exp with messing with guys @ the time, but I did take the plunge. It was awesome! :)

3. fasttimes

fasttimes New Member

Albums:
    A buddy of mine lost one to testicular cancer. He got a fake one. Couldn't handle the "off balance feeling" as he called it. Truth be told, I think he was just afraid he wouldn't bulge enough without it.

4. onenuttertoo

Gold Member

Albums:
    thanks dudes...makes us uni dudes feel better...LOL

5. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    ... Wow. I mean, it's nothing wrong with it. Just... Wow. I have no comment.

6. princebrad

princebrad New Member

I've never been with a guy that had one ball, but one summer out in Provincetown, i met a guy that had THREE nuts! now that was interesting.

7. onenuttertoo

Gold Member

Albums:
    all good dude

8. onenuttertoo

Gold Member

Albums:
    wow

9. D_Crystallized Ginger

Hey bro there is another member here who is one balled. . He and I are friends here but at the moment cant recall his nick. I ll send you a pm as soon as I ll be recalling it.. I guess he would be glad to befriend you

10. erratic

Gold Member

Yeah, I fooled around with a guy who had one nut. He'd had testicular cancer. I didn't know until I met him that testicular cancer is most likely to affect men in their early 20s.

Anyway, he decided not to get the implant (he called it a "neuticle", which I thought was hilarious) because he wanted to leave his junk as "natural as possible" or something like that. To each his own.

It really didn't bother me that he had one nut instead of two, and I figured that being weird about it would be about as cruel as freaking out over whether he was circumcised or something like that. I mean, the dude had cancer. Since then I've met other guys who had testicular cancer, too. It's a lot more prevalent than I'd thought.

11. Ionto

Ionto New Member

Someone I used to work out with told me years later that he had had one testicle removed after a sports injury as a teenager. I had seen him several times under the shower and never noticed anything. It may also be a question of how low your balls swing.

12. crazy_one53402

Gold Member

Albums:
  13. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Its all good. A bud in college had one and I found it hot to lick the shaft all the way down the side. Great fuck

14. 92philip

92philip New Member

Albums:
    I think it's cool to have one ball. I don't think its cool to have testicular cancer or any disease in which you have to lose a testicle, but at least it makes you different from a lot of guys. Plus who really cares about balls anyway. I know my main concern is with my man's dick. In fact as far as I'm concerned he could get rid of both and I would be fine.

15. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

One of my friend's is with a dude who lost a testicle when he was a boy, to testicular torsion that wasn't treated fast enough. She says she never really noticed. I said what did you notice, and she said, "Well, how good he was at sex." lol So there ya go.

I had a roomie once who only had 1. He was that way from birth. Docs checked for an undecended testicle. Nope. He just only had the one. the only reason i knew was that his GF at the time brought it up. I can't remember the details other than we were all drinking and he was like, "Yep, only the one," and the conversation continued.

I wouldn't care one way or the other. The OP has a beautiful package, and I seriously wouldn't turn him down because he had only one nut (and a very nice nut it is, at that!)

16. D_Woody_Bush

D_Woody_Bush Account Disabled

Lost one to cancer when I was 24. Honestly, would have gone for an implant, if they had offered to do it all in one op.
    As it was cancer the treatment came first and when I was offered the implant option at a later date, I couldn't be bothered with going for another op (I'm not a great fan of hospitals :wink: ).

Never really bothered me; most previous partners didn't even notice or weren't bothered by it.
    Only time it sucks is when looking at cock&balls straps/separators etc, which require 2 balls :biggrin1:

17. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a woman friend who told me that her two college boyfriends in a row (both friends of mine) had, respectively, one ball, and three.

Guess between them they averaged out to the usual two.

Draft saved Draft deleted