Any use 6-oxo??

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by hungluso, Jan 27, 2008.

1. hungluso

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Anyone here use the Anti-Estrogen suppliment 6-OXO to bring their testosterone levels up? (Or any other suppliment).

2. wants2bebigger

wants2bebigger New Member

ive heard of it, and yeah its a test booster, but most people say its more of a labido enhancer than i sports supplement. why are you taking this?

3. hungluso

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I started lifting weights and getting into an exercise routine.
    I have always had a hard time making gains. I have been taking the usual protein shakes with amino acid supplements.
    I also have been taking paravol due to suggestions around here that it increases cum volume.
    Well, it did just that, raised my test levels (which increased my muscle mass) but unfortunately gave me bitch tits.
    So after some online research, a testosterone aromatase inhibitor (prevents excess testosterone from turning into estrogen) and estrogen blocker would be ideal to reduce the side effects of increased test production (ie: bitch tits). I think I read somewhere that Paravol contains some of these aromatase inhibitors, but they are not that affective it seems.
    Well, the past week was the last week of my on cycle for the paravol, but I couldnt resist and took too some 6-oxo (I want to take it along with the paravol during its cycles).
    So far so good... after about day 3 and a good chest workout, my bitch tits were reduced. More notably in the sexual arena, after day one of taking 6-oxo, I woke up with a really nice hard on that wouldnt quit. At least that was still working!
    Like I mentioned, I am cycling off the paravol for 1-2 weeks and will be back on it along with the recommended dose of tribulus fuel and 6-oxo. and start cycling those together.

Anyone else have any experiences with any of these products, from either a sexual performance standpoint or a muscle building angle?

Thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted