Any Very Large Guys Southern Spain for possible meet with Fem 50yrs?

boombaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, surprisingly few genuine offers, none in fact.... I know this is a predominantly gay site but I thought there might be enough straight guys for at least a few offers... maybe it's me..;-)
Absolutely unbelievable that no one has taken you up on your offer yet! A travesty actually.

meadow7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys, I've been here a while now and think it could possibly be the time to take the plunge and arrange a meet with a VERY well hung guy for a one off fun time, possibly over 1 or 2 days, preferably in Southern Spain or London. I'm slim, attractive and up for most things except anal, very talented at fellatio. This is not a 100% guaranteed event, I need to find the guy that looks and feels right so please be prepared for questions, and don't be upset if I don't find you to be the right fit, i like slim guys but not necessarily muscle men, and not too hairy. I will pay hotel costs but not travel. If I do find the right guy I will prove myself to be real before the meet, obviously I will expect the guy to do the same. Full discretion expected and sorry, no pics or filming. I would expect the guy to be VERY large, at least a genuine 8-9 inches, and please, no games, size exaggerations or trolling, I am experienced enough to detect BS, I would also expect to see decent pics but no need to show face at this stage unless you are happy to.
So if you're interested and think you fit the bill, please get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you, I promise that if you're the one, you won't be disappointed. xx
I'm a little over 7 inches, but have a huge girth, so I probably don't fit the description also, I'm in the US, though I'd love to go to Wimbledon. Just thought I'd respond.

like2Feelabig1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a little over 7 inches, but have a huge girth, so I probably don't fit the description also, I'm in the US, though I'd love to go to Wimbledon. Just thought I'd respond.
Hi, thanks for the response, I've checked your pics and its hard to tell because thy are all such close up dick pics.... but I don't think you have the monster I seek, sorry. Thanks for looking tho! x

meadow7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, thanks for the response, I've checked your pics and its hard to tell because thy are all such close up dick pics.... but I don't think you have the monster I seek, sorry. Thanks for looking tho! x
No, I don't but I'm so thick that my my length sneaks up on women and causes explosions! The girth at the base is mind-blowing. You would have no idea what hit you! Length is so overrated when you are as thick as a red bull can! And I have more than enough length, though not a "monster". I am still in the 99th percentile in size.

like2Feelabig1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I don't but I'm so thick that my my length sneaks up on women and causes explosions! The girth at the base is mind-blowing. You would have no idea what hit you! Length is so overrated when you are as thick as a red bull can! And I have more than enough length, though not a "monster". I am still in the 99th percentile in size.
lol, you're funny....

D

deleted136887

U2.
But I still...
cannot find...
what I"m looking for.
I sincerely hope
you find the cock
that you looking for.
and then.
That the man who wields it,
does not dissapoint you.
And you,
and your husband,
can satisfy,
your curiousity,
about what your pussy craves.
As you know,
In any culture,
At all times,
the saying goes,
"
Be carefull,
what you wish
for.
"
Good Hunting.

like2Feelabig1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
U2.
But I still...
cannot find...
what I"m looking for.
I sincerely hope
you find the cock
that you looking for.
and then.
That the man who wields it,
does not dissapoint you.
And you,
and your husband,
can satisfy,
your curiousity,
about what your pussy craves.
As you know,
In any culture,
At all times,
the saying goes,
"
Be carefull,
what you wish
for.
"
Good Hunting.
Thank you for the nice message...... I too hope I find the right guy but if it doesn't happen, so be it, I don't need it to complete my life, lol.
And yes, I agree about being careful, much thought has been had, and if I do find my unicorn, I'll be sure that everyone involved, directly or indirectly, is cool with it and will only take the step if I'm fully confident that it's safe. Thank you for your sentiment. C x