Any video chat community?

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by gimme_another_inch, Oct 21, 2007.

1. gimme_another_inch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi,
    is there some place where to video chat without having to use a dedicated software like yahoo cam, msn etc etc?

2. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is a link, in this section somewhere, about an LPSG webcam site. Most webcam sites use java-enabled streams, so you only have to have a java plug-in for your browser. I have heard of Cam Frog being a massive video and chat community, but I think that it requires software to be installed.

3. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is always JMeeting.com...no dedicated software needed (it is a temporary download each time your enter the site.) Not very good for one-on-one if you don't upgrade your membership, but still good. I still prefer the person-to-person feel of Yahoo, though....

4. gimme_another_inch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've done video chatting a couple times, once with my ex gf in front of a lot of watchers but now I'm curious just to see what it looks like now after a few years missing from the video chatting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice