Any videos of women taking 13in deep?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by iwant2cumonu, Mar 2, 2012.

1. iwant2cumonu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    like the title says, just curious if anyone has saw a woman take 13in or better all the way in there pussy

2. bigboy9239

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, well..is 12.5 close enough? I saw my buddy put it in a SKINNY chick..who took it all up to the balls. Incredible! Where did it all go?

3. edeneyes

edeneyes Active Member

uh, how does your unsubstantiated anecdotal claim have anything to do with the title of the thread, the guy's asking for VIDEOS, i.e. not fantasy or "recollection".

4. LADave

LADave Member

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to refer you to the "I don't believe a 12 - 13 incher exists' thread. According to the guy who started the topic there is no such thing as the one you witnessed. So unless you have absolutely, undisputable proof then according to him you're lying. I however believe you and damn, that thing must have looked amazing..I'm gay so I'd have a different perspective on it then you. yeah, you have to wonder where it all went.

5. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    People, by and large, are shit at estimating size. I take any and all claims of someone being that gigantic, followed by a numeric guess, with a grain of salt.

6. erratic

Gold Member

I'm sure there are videos of women taking dildos that big, but a video of a woman sitting on a 13" penis? Those would be right next to the Bigfoot/Ancient Astronomers section. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted