Any Virgins Out There!?

avengoid1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do You Mean VIRGIN In The CAPITAL, As In, Primary Understanding, Of Sexual Intercourse Between Man And Woman or Are You Including Man And Man? What About Oral?

FleshlightKing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol. You Guys Need To Be Proud To Be Virgins! I Am! And Yeah I Am Proud Ad I Do Understand It Is Kinda Hard Lol. Get It? Haha. . .I Crack Myself Up. By Virgin, I Mean Sex. . .Anything That Has the Word Sex In It. . .Oral SEX, SEXual Intercourse Anything That Has SEX In It. Masturbation Does Not Count Lol.

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not a virgin however reading this thread reminded me of a conversation I had not long ago with a fella who said, "how can a person be gay and a virgin"? In his mind homosexuality was simply about having sex with men. I had to explain to him that I lost my virginity at 19 however I was attracted to the same sex since I was a very young child.

I saw there were a few gay virgins here and I was reminded of that conversation. Sorry for straying off of subject. Back to the virgins (which by the way you all should be proud and should not feel pressured).

aaron.jones11

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You're not alone on the virgin front. I'm a virgin too, in the aspect of topping. I haven't been a virgin bottom in awhile. Am i the only one who separates the two?