Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Can I offer a word of warning. I lost my virginity at the end of being 21. I was ashamed that I lost is so much later than everyone else I knew. So I was aggressively looking to get laid. I finally did, and had a few one night stands. They were pretty drunk and awkward, and to be honest not much fun. It kind of soured me on sex for a while, and even to this day, I don't really even have sex on the table when I meet someone. If we hit it off then it becomes a possibility, but I haven't had a one night stand in years (or had sex for almost 2).

That being said, I am not preaching abstinence, and would never talk someone out of losing their virginity if that is what they wanted. But it is something to think about. If you have no attachment to the person you're losing it with, or are very drunk, or high, it could sour your opinion of sex.

KuronoB

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
afraid so , i been with prostitutes and couldnt blow my load and i been with a couple of girls and i could not orgasm, so technically yes i am..

Whether or not you had an orgasm doesn't affect your virginity. You're not a virgin if you've been with multiple girls and prostitutes! :rolleyes:

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
afraid so , i been with prostitutes and couldnt blow my load and i been with a couple of girls and i could not orgasm, so technically yes i am..

wat?:rolleyes:
That's like girls who give blowjobs and do anal then claim they're 'technically virgins'. You're not a virgin, dude.