Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Me...and not proud of it. I'm 19, have been trying with the female species since maybe 16, setting a goal and not accomplishing it over the course of three years I find kinda fucking pathetic. Those of you that have waited have nothing to be worried about, that's your decision and that's cool. But I'm a virgin against my will :frown1:

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I seem to get a lot of them nothing wrong with that I just prefer a more experienced partner
I am more into oral and j/o than anal
I was 8 before I was 7
lol
I started out way too young but I am 42 and very happy
cangrats to all the virgns

GarthMerenghi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being a virgin has negative connotations. I am one, but if I'd wanted to I could easily have had sex several times, I just don't want to have sex with people I don't care about, I'm a silly romantic like that :)

Crosz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Ask This Question Out Of Curiosity. I WantTo Know Of There Are Any Virgins Out There Besides Me. I Shouldnt Be The Only One. As Of A Matter Of Facts, I Know That I'm Not But I Just Want T See Just How Many Other People There Are :-D Lets See!

Yes...I'm a virgin;yet to have my first kiss.

Rumaridomatl2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Ask This Question Out Of Curiosity. I WantTo Know Of There Are Any Virgins Out There Besides Me. I Shouldnt Be The Only One. As Of A Matter Of Facts, I Know That I'm Not But I Just Want T See Just How Many Other People There Are :-D Lets See!
Downtown Richmond here.... New to this site.