Any Virgins Out There!?

gnawtee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow im shocked this thread is 3 pages long. i lost it when i was 18, the only reason i waited so long was because i was scared to knock some1 up or get an std. The act of sex wasnt anything sacred to me.. i didnt want to lose it to the right girl i just wanted to lose it to another virgin to get my practice in lol... im curious though... why are some of you guys waiting so long?

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm still a virgin at 32! :eek:

To answer gnawtee's question: for me it was a number of reasons and wasn't really a 'choice' of waiting - it was just a lack of opportunity. I'm very shy so I'm hopeless at making new friends and talking to people I don't know (I have enough trouble talking to people I DO know, lol). I'm self-conscious about my looks (I wouldn't call myself 'ugly' but I'm not a 'looker'). Growing up gay in a small country town was quite isolating. There wasn't really any way to meet other gay teens. I had friends but I felt I always had to 'hold back' so I couldn't be myself. I have little in common with other people so even after the shyness has gone, I'm hard to relate to. I'm not a drinker so I have no reason to hang out in bars. The only time I go out is when I'm shopping and I'm too 'off in my own little world' to notice the people around me. When I'm at the beach, I always see a hot guy in speedos/boardies but then I also see his wife/gf and kids. :frown1:

So in summary: I'm plain, I'm shy, I'm hard to relate to, I don't go out, I'm very insular.

rinzu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm still one. Either God is going to drop the perfect woman into my lap or I'm going to die of carpal tunnel....LOL! Nothing wrong with being one though. I'm just to shy, which is bad at 34, but it has it's benefits. Like not worrying about STD's and the fact that when you find the right female to take it from you it will make her feel very special.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Despite still being a virgin in my 30's, I'm not as 'desperate' as I thought I would be. I thought the longer I waited, the more frustrated I would be but, for me, it's actually turned out to be the opposite. I still have those physical urges but masturbation takes care of those. What I crave most are the things that masturbation can't provide - the emotional and physical intimacy and affection of another person. If it was just about 'getting laid', I'd have gone to a prostitute years ago but I'm looking for 'connection' so I'm quite happy to wait for someone special - I just wish they'd hurry up! :tongue:

Last edited:

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
At almost 27, I feel exactly the same way. The desire is nearly gone. I can't even imagine myself with someone else. At this point, who would want me? Friends don't understand how I can live this way. Then I remember how much money I save not dating, and it almost makes up for it :smile:

But seriously, I'd like to be in a relationship at least once. Just to see what it's like to be wanted.

Despite still being a virgin in my 30's, I'm not as 'desperate' as I thought I would be. I thought the longer I waited, the more frustrated I would be but, for me, it's actually turned out to be the opposite. I still have those physical urges but masturbation takes care of those. What I crave most are the things that masturbation can't provide - the emotional and physical intimacy and affection of another person. If it was just about 'getting laid', I'd have gone to a prostitute years ago but I'm looking for 'connection' so I'm quite happy to wait for someone special - I just wish they'd hurry up! :tongue:

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey man dont worry i was a virgin at 23 too (didn't get my first real blowjob till about a month before i turned 23 :p).. up till about 19 it was a choice.. then after that.. enh.. i didn't have to many options. or the girl i was talking to would end up being asked out by a guy she liked, or I didn't know a girl was into me like that till way after it mattered... i wasn't particularly shy.. but if i wanted to date a girl because i liked her and wanted to be in a relationship..i would hold back alot of the sexual stuff.. i refused to go out and meet girls specifically for sex... that's just not me. i wasn't ashamed of being a virgin, but i didn't go around spreading the news.

then i met my now finace.. and one day we were just talking online, flirting a little. she found out i was a virgin, and she said she wouldn't mind taking my virginity. we were friends. we got along, we were both attracted... i'd played this game before... girl is interested.. she gets boyfriend or gets bored.. to bad for me.. ahh well

but as luck would have it. we hung out as planned, i lost my virginity and we had sex about 9 times that weekend.. later on before we officially started dating, one of my exes i was good friends with who'd just gotten divorced and i had a wild evening in bed (about 4-5 times).. and after that me and my girl figured out we really cared about each other in a romantic way and made it our relationship official.. that was 3 years ago

so my advice just chill. if you want sex. go for sex. clearly communicate that with girls you talk to. maybe offer a friend with benefits type thing.. but actual FRIENDS. you know hang out, play cards, have a beer and play videogames, bullshit around. stuff friends do.. all girls will and should respect a man who's upfront. they might not sleep with you. but they'll know yer not playing games. if you want a relationship go for a relationship, and if you want sex as well, make sure they understand you mainly want a relationship but are eager to lose your cherry too.

now if only girls in general were that forward.. *rolls eyes* and if you want only sex, and no more female friends.. don't be afraid to walk away. women don't generally change their minds on if they'll fuck you if they won't already.. however the opposite is true.. so yeah walk away if you have to. nothing wrong with that if you stated thats what you wanted.

my ONLY regret is that i didn't fuck around a little more before i settled down with her. because there were several girls i very well could have had shortly after wards.. *sigh*. it sucks but its something i can live with I wouldn't trade my fiance for any of it.

Last edited:
D

deleted639306

a 26 year old virgin here. virgin to oral sex done to me and virgin to penetration. I've done the hand job and blow job...

wow im shocked this thread is 3 pages long. i lost it when i was 18, the only reason i waited so long was because i was scared to knock some1 up or get an std. The act of sex wasnt anything sacred to me.. i didnt want to lose it to the right girl i just wanted to lose it to another virgin to get my practice in lol... im curious though... why are some of you guys waiting so long?
mmm coz I havent met you ;) lol

seriously though, I had a major self confidence problem about myself. I am very ashamed of my tummy... if you guys have seen me on lpsg chat, you might have realized I never really show my naked tummy. its usually the face or if its a bewbies shot, the camera is always halfway up my tummy. so, that is one of the problem. I wasnt feeling comfortable enough to get naked in front of a man..
and also, sex is not that open here in Malaysia too, so thats also a barrier... it is not acceptable to just have casual sex here. Pre-marital sex is looked down on here...

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I Ask This Question Out Of Curiosity. I WantTo Know Of There Are Any Virgins Out There Besides Me. I Shouldnt Be The Only One. As Of A Matter Of Facts, I Know That I'm Not But I Just Want T See Just How Many Other People There Are :-D Lets See!

Yeah here also. I am not shy anymore but I am too lazy to go out

plus I do not like to drink often

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
all girls will and should respect a man who's upfront. they might not sleep with you. but they'll know yer not playing games.

Totally true. I find indecision really unattractive and am more attracted to people who know what they want and go for it. I'm like that but haven't always been; it's something that's developed inside me as I've grown more confident in myself and who I am.

now if only girls in general were that forward.. *rolls eyes*

Yes. This is true! Some girls seem to think that game playing is sexy. It's not. Not in my opinion anyway.

I wasn't always forward. I think that becoming who I am now took a lot of time and lots of small changes.

I am very ashamed of my tummy

Teasing, you have nothing to be ashamed of. I have seen your pics and I have seen you on cam. You are gorgeous from head to toe and should not be ashamed of your body. I have a tummy too!

I am a UK size 14, I have a small waist, wide hips (there is a 12 inch difference between my hips and waist). I always thought I looked awkward because I didn't develop proportionately throughout my teens. I now have an hourglass figure and I'm proud of it.

Your tummy is a part of you and it's not something you should hide. The great thing about body weight is that we have control over it, so you're not stuck with it forever should you decide to work on it.

sex is not that open here in Malaysia too, so thats also a barrier... it is not acceptable to just have casual sex here. Pre-marital sex is looked down on here...

While being careful about honouring your countries laws etc (I don't want you to get arrested for anything!) I think it's important to consider what is acceptable to you. Do you look down on pre-marital sex? Would you, in 40 years time, look back and think that you missed out on something?

I lost my virginity at 17. It wasn't a nice experience; long story short, I didn't have a choice in the matter.

I wasn't sexually active again until I was 18 and since then I have had 6 partners. I have learned something from each and have no regrets. I don't feel that I have slept around and I don't think that there is anything wrong with pre-marital sex.

I used to be a bit of a fantasist and thought that prince charming would come along, take me away and we'd live happily ever after. That didn't happen.

In reality, you may have to kiss many frogs to get to your prince.

So, for those of you who are 'waiting on the right person'... don't sit on the couch and expect them to walk through the front door. You have to take the steps to let them come into your life.

And don't worry if the right person turns out to be the wrong one. It's a life lesson. It's an experience. It will help you grow stronger.

D

deleted639306

Teasing, you have nothing to be ashamed of. I have seen your pics and I have seen you on cam. You are gorgeous from head to toe and should not be ashamed of your body. I have a tummy too!

I am a UK size 14, I have a small waist, wide hips (there is a 12 inch difference between my hips and waist). I always thought I looked awkward because I didn't develop proportionately throughout my teens. I now have an hourglass figure and I'm proud of it.

Your tummy is a part of you and it's not something you should hide. The great thing about body weight is that we have control over it, so you're not stuck with it forever should you decide to work on it.
Awww you are incredibly sweet. thank you.. My tummy is really a bother. I do sit ups... and then i get lazy.. lol.. but I will definitely try harder to tone it up, so I'll be more confident about it. thanks hunn

While being careful about honouring your countries laws etc (I don't want you to get arrested for anything!) I think it's important to consider what is acceptable to you. Do you look down on pre-marital sex? Would you, in 40 years time, look back and think that you missed out on something?

I lost my virginity at 17. It wasn't a nice experience; long story short, I didn't have a choice in the matter.

I wasn't sexually active again until I was 18 and since then I have had 6 partners. I have learned something from each and have no regrets. I don't feel that I have slept around and I don't think that there is anything wrong with pre-marital sex.

I used to be a bit of a fantasist and thought that prince charming would come along, take me away and we'd live happily ever after. That didn't happen.

In reality, you may have to kiss many frogs to get to your prince.

So, for those of you who are 'waiting on the right person'... don't sit on the couch and expect them to walk through the front door. You have to take the steps to let them come into your life.

And don't worry if the right person turns out to be the wrong one. It's a life lesson. It's an experience. It will help you grow stronger.
well, its very looked down upon.. I've been raised to not be open about it as well but being exposed by my own curiosity, I've been thinking that it should be regarded as the prerogative of one's own.. if they wanna sleep before marriage, fine.. if they wanna wait, thats good on them too...
so i dont know.. if i meet that one who might not be right but knows exactly which button to push.. I might decide not to wait ;)

gen1125

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a virgin still but I am only 21. Plus, I am still coming to terms with myself so I feel like things will change within the next couple years once I happen to come across someone with whom I have a connection with.