Any Virgins Out There!?

D_Plenty OToole

1st Like
Media
This thread is kind of depressing to read. I lost my virginity when I was 16, but as each year passed I got less and less action. I've only been with 12 girls in my life, and I'm 37 now. Not to go too long into a tale of woe, but shit went really bad in my life at 16 and didn't really improve for a long time. I hated myself and it showed. Unfortunately, I wasn't one of those super good looking wounded angel types, so no girls were lining up to fix me.

I think a lot of what I read from the guys here reflects low self esteem, I know that's what stopped me. It's this simple. If you find a reason to like yourself, that lets other people know that there is something worth liking. If a girl (sorry I don't have much advice to offer to gay guys because I'm not really sure how that works in a social sense) smiles at you, plays with her hair, and checks to see if you're watching her walk away, she wants you to try it on. Even if she's really not interested in you (and just likes attention) she won't be offended. If you get rejected, it doesn't matter. It just means that one girl isn't interested. There are about 3 billion more to try and talk too. If you are afraid of rejection, don't be. Its nothing. If you hit on twenty girls and only one says yes, that is the one you will remember.

To be honest, sex isn't the most important thing in the world. I like being with someone I care about, so I'm not advocating some kind of desperate attempt to sleep with as many women as possible. But a lot of what stops you from just trying to get with girls in general, is the same thing that stops you from developing intimacy with girls that you really like.

@teasing temptress. I'm not going to go on about how beautiful I think you are (because you've heard it from me before) but what I will tell you is that your English is great. Come to the United States. You will need an assistant to help you deal with all the guys lining up to meet you. You will be a goddess here. I hope you meet someone special, because sex with some guy who thinks he's settling for you will suck. You are incredible, and you deserve a guy who will worship your body!

D_Winthrop Woodcock

Account Disabled
Media
Guess there is one here.... No i don't feel bad about it.. and no i'm not desperate either... just that where i'm from people are not into pre-marital sex. and neither am i, i guess... i feel all this is a really hyped up issue... I'm only 22 btw.. so 5 years from now if i were like this, then i'd say its time to ring the alarm... but till then no worries.

D

deleted639306

I'm a virgin still but I am only 21. Plus, I am still coming to terms with myself so I feel like things will change within the next couple years once I happen to come across someone with whom I have a connection with.
Good luck. I was just quoting you because I love your av. lol. Toothless is <3

@teasing temptress. I'm not going to go on about how beautiful I think you are (because you've heard it from me before) but what I will tell you is that your English is great. Come to the United States. You will need an assistant to help you deal with all the guys lining up to meet you. You will be a goddess here. I hope you meet someone special, because sex with some guy who thinks he's settling for you will suck. You are incredible, and you deserve a guy who will worship your body!
thanks for the compliment about my English :) and i would love to if only i have the means to travel there... thanks though.. being chubby in my place where the men think women should be stick figures is degrading..which is why I dont think I'm beautiful.. I dont think I'm ugly. but in no means beautiful

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

thanks for the compliment about my English :) and i would love to if only i have the means to travel there... thanks though.. being chubby in my place where the men think women should be stick figures is degrading..which is why I dont think I'm beautiful.. I dont think I'm ugly. but in no means beautiful
Sod that, there is no over skinny girl in this world I would choose over somebody with a smoother slightly curvier figure. It's more feminine imo, certainly more cuddly :p And on a slightly more male level, usually have better boobs too :p

D

deleted639306

Sod that, there is no over skinny girl in this world I would choose over somebody with a smoother slightly curvier figure. It's more feminine imo, certainly more cuddly :p And on a slightly more male level, usually have better boobs too :p

lol I guess this is why sometimes I prefer non-Asian men.. they actually make me feel sexy and thankful for my curves

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
lol I guess this is why sometimes I prefer non-Asian men.. they actually make me feel sexy and thankful for my curves
Don't let it worry you, you're gorgeous. Their loss right?

Edit:// sorry I just realised how pathetically cliche that sounded, I know I can think of a better response. You're going to find guys like that in any culture, just like girls I meet usually think I'm too skinny and would rather pick the roidy meathead. At the end of the day it doesn't matter because that person that does care will be right for you, and will always love you as you are. It's just waiting for him/her to appear I guess.

I go to the gym as a hobby, but my God, I can't wait to get some weight back on.

Last edited:

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Okai, what the heck is going on here? I'm confussed lol.
You know that thing you have dangling between you legs? Have you used it yet? If so you're a virgin. What the thread was asking :)

lol joke, sorry man couldn't resist. I was 18, got sick of waiting, got a bit concious about it. She was nice, saw her for a bit, didn't want to make it long-term though. Still haven't met anybody I have wanted to with and it work out, anyway.

FleshlightKing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know that thing you have dangling between you legs? Have you used it yet? If so you're a virgin. What the thread was asking :)

lol joke, sorry man couldn't resist. I was 18, got sick of waiting, got a bit concious about it. She was nice, saw her for a bit, didn't want to make it long-term though. Still haven't met anybody I have wanted to with and it work out, anyway.
Shouldn't you have said "if so you're not a virgin"?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I'm reading through a few posts here... And I notice a few things. But one thing is quite remarkable.
The ones who are "older" say that it doesn't really matter, and that they wait for the right person. And that is a nice thought. But isn't it a bit of an excuse?
Don't get me wrong, I've waited for the right person too. But that right person for me was someone I could trust. Because what I understand from some here is that they wait for the right partner because they want that partner for always. That the first person you have sex with will be the only person...
Also the people who are older and that wait for the right person are forgetting a thing... If you actually want sex, or in most cases just intimacy with someone, you also have to take an effort. It always comes from both sides.
And I agree with what many said above that losing your virginity isn't important. Wasn't important for me either. But when I had sex the first time, it felt amazing because I felt appreciated physically, but I also felt secure because of the intimacy. And that for me was the most important thing to experience. It did a lot of good to me to be honest.

So guys, it's in your own hands to go to next level.
Good luck :)

D

deleted639306

Read again, I really had a lapse in concentration. What I said before the edit was basic bs that is spoonfed to everybody. I never believe that kind of advice anyway.
lol it was good enough, dont worry too much hunn

Don't let it worry you, you're gorgeous. Their loss right?

Edit:// sorry I just realised how pathetically cliche that sounded, I know I can think of a better response. You're going to find guys like that in any culture, just like girls I meet usually think I'm too skinny and would rather pick the roidy meathead. At the end of the day it doesn't matter because that person that does care will be right for you, and will always love you as you are. It's just waiting for him/her to appear I guess.

I go to the gym as a hobby, but my God, I can't wait to get some weight back on.
lol i think its sweet how you even edited again. and yes i am waiting for him.. damn. where is he? lol
thanks hunn

D_Sergio Swallowme

Account Disabled
Media
Still a virgin here, will be 20 in April. I wouldnt say that I'm desperate, actually haven't even done alot with a girl, pretty much have just kissed no tongue. I know eventually down the road it will happen, I didnt put myself out there in HS (crush on good friend long story) and CC is hard to meet people. Im not too worried :p

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
seriously though, I had a major self confidence problem about myself. I am very ashamed of my tummy...

sex is not that open here in Malaysia too, so thats also a barrier... it is not acceptable to just have casual sex here. Pre-marital sex is looked down on here...
Ive seen your pics, and your tummy is mild at best, some guys would find that "cute" , one girl i want to meet has a much bigger tummy than u, and it really doesnt look that bad, if u really want to change that, u just have to change your diet a bit, and some mild workout, and thats it

And well i know about "morals on sex" , but that never stopped anyone from having it :biggrin1: , a female friend of mine was ver old fashioned on that, until she did it with her BF, after that she regreted all the "religious morals" she followed for so long, now she is doing fine, and much happier than ever

So, for those of you who are 'waiting on the right person'... don't sit on the couch and expect them to walk through the front door. You have to take the steps to let them come into your life
I agree , also i would add, dont be too picky and make a looog list of requirements for a partner, cause i did that, and now i regret how stupid i was, i still cant believe what the h3ll i was thinking when i just rejected those gorgeous girls.

D_Plenty OToole

1st Like
Media
@Teasing. I think its criminal that you should see yourself this way. You really are beautiful. It's not just me, there seem to be a lot of people that think so. But even people telling you that your "tummy's not that bad" are wrong. There is nothing wrong with you. If you want to exercise and change your diet to be more healthy, then great. But I think that you don't need to change anything. People are brainwashed by advertisers' version of what beauty is. Even to the point where their cultural perceptions over ride what their instincts tell them is beautiful. Another reason that some men like super thin women, is because they are intimidated by more substantial women. Men like to imagine that the smaller a woman is, the easier she is to control.

I'm not just flattering you. I have nothing to gain by it. We'll never meet and even if we did, I'm in love and in a long term relationship. So I have no reason to exaggerate. I really just think its crazy that someone as pretty and sexy as you are should have this view of herself.

I hope you never waste your time with someone who sees you as anything other than stunningly, drop dead, gorgeous.