Any Virgins Out There!?

D

deleted639306

Ive seen your pics, and your tummy is mild at best, some guys would find that "cute" , one girl i want to meet has a much bigger tummy than u, and it really doesnt look that bad, if u really want to change that, u just have to change your diet a bit, and some mild workout, and thats it

And well i know about "morals on sex" , but that never stopped anyone from having it :biggrin1: , a female friend of mine was ver old fashioned on that, until she did it with her BF, after that she regreted all the "religious morals" she followed for so long, now she is doing fine, and much happier than ever

I agree , also i would add, dont be too picky and make a looog list of requirements for a partner, cause i did that, and now i regret how stupid i was, i still cant believe what the h3ll i was thinking when i just rejected those gorgeous girls.
thanks mex. Yea, I've actually dropped 2 pounds, so I'm happier with that :) I would do more sit ups if i can, tone up my abs.. so it looks better and toned, even if its a lil bigger. and yea, i hear that my tummy is cute a few times now.lol.
and yea, i think i'd probably think why did i waste all this time being a virgin :rolleyes:

@Teasing. I think its criminal that you should see yourself this way. You really are beautiful. It's not just me, there seem to be a lot of people that think so. But even people telling you that your "tummy's not that bad" are wrong. There is nothing wrong with you. If you want to exercise and change your diet to be more healthy, then great. But I think that you don't need to change anything. People are brainwashed by advertisers' version of what beauty is. Even to the point where their cultural perceptions over ride what their instincts tell them is beautiful. Another reason that some men like super thin women, is because they are intimidated by more substantial women. Men like to imagine that the smaller a woman is, the easier she is to control.

I'm not just flattering you. I have nothing to gain by it. We'll never meet and even if we did, I'm in love and in a long term relationship. So I have no reason to exaggerate. I really just think its crazy that someone as pretty and sexy as you are should have this view of herself.

I hope you never waste your time with someone who sees you as anything other than stunningly, drop dead, gorgeous.
hungy, you are too sweet to me. thank you. I think you are thinking wayyy too highly of me. i must look that exotic to you because I look different than the women in your part of the world. if you're here where I am, you'd totally look past me to the other women :)

D_Plenty OToole

1st Like
Media
I think you're misunderstanding me. I live in NYC and there are people from all over the world here. There are plenty of asian girls where I live. I just think that you think way to lowly of yourself.

potatoking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a 33 year old virgin with a high sex drive and I work at a university with so many beautiful young women. You can probably guess that my time at work could be compared to a homeless old man forced to live in a giant jewelry store:?). When I was younger I was just shy but now I have other problems that won't easily go away. Well... I guess things could be worse.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't let it worry you, you're gorgeous. Their loss right?

Edit:// sorry I just realised how pathetically cliche that sounded, I know I can think of a better response. You're going to find guys like that in any culture, just like girls I meet usually think I'm too skinny and would rather pick the roidy meathead. At the end of the day it doesn't matter because that person that does care will be right for you, and will always love you as you are. It's just waiting for him/her to appear I guess.

I go to the gym as a hobby, but my God, I can't wait to get some weight back on.

*shudders at the idea of roidy meatheads*

Don't go getting yourself too big. You look damn good as you are now.

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
As someone who's "older" (27 in about 2 months), I'm not sure how true this is. I'm not waiting for the "right person." Personally, I don't think such a person exists. I have put in some effort. I've asked quite a few people out. They all said no. Even a good female friend said she didn't want to go out to a place alone with me because she didn't want anyone to think we were "together." That was really hurtful.

After a while, you just lose desire. I think that's hard for someone who has sex regularaly to understand. No one has wanted you yet, so why would they now?

I'm reading through a few posts here... And I notice a few things. But one thing is quite remarkable.
The ones who are "older" say that it doesn't really matter, and that they wait for the right person. And that is a nice thought. But isn't it a bit of an excuse?
Don't get me wrong, I've waited for the right person too. But that right person for me was someone I could trust. Because what I understand from some here is that they wait for the right partner because they want that partner for always. That the first person you have sex with will be the only person...
Also the people who are older and that wait for the right person are forgetting a thing... If you actually want sex, or in most cases just intimacy with someone, you also have to take an effort. It always comes from both sides.
And I agree with what many said above that losing your virginity isn't important. Wasn't important for me either. But when I had sex the first time, it felt amazing because I felt appreciated physically, but I also felt secure because of the intimacy. And that for me was the most important thing to experience. It did a lot of good to me to be honest.

So guys, it's in your own hands to go to next level.
Good luck :)

D

deleted639306

As someone who's "older" (27 in about 2 months), I'm not sure how true this is. I'm not waiting for the "right person." Personally, I don't think such a person exists. I have put in some effort. I've asked quite a few people out. They all said no. Even a good female friend said she didn't want to go out to a place alone with me because she didn't want anyone to think we were "together." That was really hurtful.

After a while, you just lose desire. I think that's hard for someone who has sex regularaly to understand. No one has wanted you yet, so why would they now?

I'm pretty sure you meant an EX asshole female friend, right? coz why the fuck would she say something hurtful like that? thats such an ass thing to do. kick her to the curb, find other friends. I would not be friends with someone who think he or she is above me.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That was quite sad :frown1:, well their loss, those girls lose their chance, dont stop trying :smile:

oasi86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not a virgin but i have a question for you all. Well for the ones over 20. What is your reason for holding on to your virginity? This is a question to just field the answers not to humiliate. I think a lot of people assume that it's because you can't get it but most times it's something else.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a virgin but i have a question for you all. Well for the ones over 20. What is your reason for holding on to your virginity? This is a question to just field the answers not to humiliate. I think a lot of people assume that it's because you can't get it but most times it's something else.
I just didnt had much chance to meet anyone, and i did not put much effort in going out too

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Self conscious about something.
Definitely one of the reasons I do not go out and try..

You can bet it's not about my penis size .

Last edited:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I'm pretty sure you meant an EX asshole female friend, right? coz why the fuck would she say something hurtful like that? thats such an ass thing to do. kick her to the curb, find other friends. I would not be friends with someone who think he or she is above me.

Fully agree, TT. I have no use for people like this. That "friend" needs a swift kick in the pants.

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even a good female friend said she didn't want to go out to a place alone with me because she didn't want anyone to think we were "together." That was really hurtful.

damn man.. sorry to hear that.. she wouldn't be a friend of mine after some shit like that. did you at least tell her? you should be snarky and if she asks to hang out alone, or in a group you should say you don't want folks thinking you're friends with shallow people :p

a real friend wouldn't care what ppl thought. i went out with my female friends to the bar all the time just to chill and none of them pulled that crap.

D

deleted639306

its the culture... the upbringing.. where pre-marital sex is a no-no...

Fully agree, TT. I have no use for people like this. That "friend" needs a swift kick in the pants.
yea, she needs a full forced head slap.lol

damn man.. sorry to hear that.. she wouldn't be a friend of mine after some shit like that. did you at least tell her? you should be snarky and if she asks to hang out alone, or in a group you should say you don't want folks thinking you're friends with shallow people :p

a real friend wouldn't care what ppl thought. i went out with my female friends to the bar all the time just to chill and none of them pulled that crap.
lol yea, thats a nice one :)