Any way to make flacid size bigger/permanently fluffed?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by LemacST, Jul 17, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

For some reason, I feel I experience shrinkage more than the average guy. If I'm ever going commando, especially in basketball shorts, even if it's kinda warm out my dick still shrinks. I can tell it's shrunk because instead of it being kinda floppy and meaty, it's like almost wrinkled and compressed--it sucks.
    Is there any way I can keep my penis somewhat fluffed? Basically have good circulation going on down there? Basically, for my dick at least, I have these stages: shrinkage(extremely embarassing), totally flaccid (not flattering), meaty but flaccid (pretty nice, like 5" if i measure it hanging), semi erect (like sticking straight out) and fully erect (45 degree angle boner).

Is there a way I can keep it meaty and nice? Is my shrinkage a circulation problem? Are there excercises I can do that keep my dick healthy and fat looking like when it hangs, unlike my wrinkled shirnkage?

2. dcw4

dcw4 Member

i thought i was the only one,

in junior high, in the showers, it would actually shrink, roll INSIDE

my body, i wasnt the only one though,,,

and nowdays, it does it sometimes, other times, it hangs low,

now just got to work on my balls problem, with age, they get bigger

and bigger and lower, in the summer at times i actually sit on them!

dcw4

3. LemacST

Gold Member

It's weird, the only thing really affected by tempature is my balls, not my dick. My dick can have shrinkage while my balls dangle big and low, which is the weirdest sight ever.

I'll be taking a hot shower and while washing myself, especially by the time i start cleaning my dick area, my penis will be nicely flaccid or even a bit meaty, the way I like it. About two minutes after I step out and dry myself, my penis shrinks terribly. I'ts really embarassing and can actually be pretty uncomfortable at times.

I honestly think something that has to do with it is my overmasturbation. I realized that after I blow my load, I hang nice and meaty for a while, but then after I shrink back to normal, I shrink even more and get like shrinkage. It sucks. I know I have bad circulation anyways because all my life I've often gotten clammy hands/feet and stuff.

4. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know what that's like. Everytime I go swimming (especially in the ocean) I get shrinkage pretty bad. My balls on the other hand are different. I have to be in really warm temperatures for them to hang low. Showers, hot tubs, or outside in the 90's or higher. If I am in an air conditioned house or it is just cool outside or something like that it make my balls tighten up to my body.

5. davince

davince New Member

sometimes if i get really upset and angry over something like when your heart is racing i notice that my dick gets real short and sticks straight out. i notice it because the way my head is rubbing against my clothes. its kind of weird because you feel like your dick is dissapearing.

6. gjorg

Gold Member

I have about 5 stages but, while getting a physical from a male i was in stage 1 (nervous)and by a female stage 4 (hanging nice). I was not horny with the female but comfortable.The Guy however made me nervous

Draft saved Draft deleted