Any Way to Make my Cock Smaller?

B_14inchesofSTUD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can never get good deep head and with sex i can only put about 1/3 of my cock inside these girls...is there any way to shrink it up a little bit to make things more pleasurable for me?

B_14inchesofSTUD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im not here to post pics or gain a fan club im here to attain helpful feedback in tryin to make my sex life better from ongoing problems of having the burden of having a huge penis..thats it

D

deleted105034

Oh well, if that's all it is....LOL

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i can never get good deep head and with sex i can only put about 1/3 of my cock inside these girls...is there any way to shrink it up a little bit to make things more pleasurable for me?

Well, if we base your size on your username, you're 14 inches long? If that's the case, you should be able to get at least half (7 inches) into the majority of women out there. One third would only be slightly under five inches, and in my experience, all but the tiniest of women would be able to take more than that.

Also, if you really are 14 inches long, congratulations on being a world record holder. Fame and fortune await...

B_14inchesofSTUD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i hear ya bud its just that its so thick i cant get it in..and im about 13.5....but i didnt want to put 13.5inches of stud 14 sounded better....and im not looking for fame and fortune...just a happy sex life where i can have full pleasure....
Well, if we base your size on your username, you're 14 inches long? If that's the case, you should be able to get at least half (7 inches) into the majority of women out there. One third would only be slightly under five inches, and in my experience, all but the tiniest of women would be able to take more than that.

Also, if you really are 14 inches long, congratulations on being a world record holder. Fame and fortune await...

Media
im not here to post pics or gain a fan club im here to attain helpful feedback in tryin to make my sex life better from ongoing problems of having the burden of having a huge penis..thats it

Burden?

Cross the tracks and find you a nice disease free queen with no gag reflex. That should clear the problem up with a quickness. Good luck! :biggrin1:

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice pic - seen it on RateARod.com (in the Hall of Fame) except you've obscured the RateARod.com logo in this version.

Got any originals that haven't been published elsewhere? Otherwise people might, you know, not take you seriously.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Wow, not only have I seen that pic before on ratearod.com (your text boxes cover the ratearod.com logo), if those are inches shown your thumb is four inches long and over an inch wide???

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sounds fishy..
but here's the advice...

Human females can, if willing, accommodate a much larger and longer penis in the ass than in their vagina... but it takes some time to 'train' for that, and a woman who wants it that badly.

And some prep work prior is also a good idea... which can take the spontaneity out.

Short of that... wrap some thick leather or rubber cockrings around the base of the shaft-- stack up a bunch to cover half the length--- this will enable you to at least have the feeling of slamming it home without damaging a woman internally... as the rings will act as a padded bumper to stop further penetration.

beyond that... if you really have so massive a wang... you could be a demi-god at the local bathhouse.

And they would not make you feel like they were doing YOU a favor by letting you have at them, either.