Any Way to Make my Cock Smaller?

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nobody even knows what your talking about ya pathetic loser..what 4 other fake pics haha..your exposed ya pathetic moron everyone here has said so..go cry about it..you and Monster haha.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
okay, so my thumb measures 2 CENTIMETERS, which I think means thats tape is in centimeters. I checked online, and 14 cm converts to 5.5 inches, and 5.5 cm converts to 2.2 inches. THERES A LAUGH FOR YEA!!!! It make me laugh like the dickons anyway...

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry my brotha...I somewhat have some of the same problems with some females...you just gonna have to live with it man...but welcome to the LPSG... hang in there the best you can like some of the rest of us do who have these issues too...You aint alone.

D

deleted136887

Yeah right. If sex with a woman is too painfull(for her, as you say) why not fuck yourself up the arse? You OBVIOUSLY have plenty of lenght to spare. Have you got a small mouth? Is it painfull giving yourself a BJ?
Periodically, some (fuck)wit claims his cock is so large it creates problems. And all of us big-cocked (with photos to prove it) posters can only sit back and have a good laugh. What could you possibly be trying to prove? What's so difficult about taking a pic and posting it?

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
this was one of the funniest things I've read all day

Yes... I think it is threads like this one that make people like "14inchesofSTUD" wish that they could go back and delete old threads. This is a thread that he can be proud of forever. :rolleyes:

seemelater

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The post is ridiculous to begin with ... if a woman can pop a 10lb baby out of her vahjayjay then I imagine pretty much any sized dick can squeeze in there unless it's the size of a baby's head.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The post is ridiculous to begin with ... if a woman can pop a 10lb baby out of her vahjayjay then I imagine pretty much any sized dick can squeeze in there unless it's the size of a baby's head.

Ridiculous? How about totally absurd. Especially if you've ever seen the donkey shows in places like the cantina in Nuevo Laredo.