Any white bulls in L.A.?

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This should really be in the personals section.

Also, after seeing your pics, I wish I lived in L.A. ;-)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am an asian hotwife looking for a large white bull in L.A.? Why are they so hard to find?
Well, I'm white, my astrological sign is taurus the bull, but I live in NJ. 2 out 3 isn't bad.

And seriously, don't limit your search to just L.A.- you'll find a lot more across the board, and then some.

D_Forrest Phallately

Just Browsing
Media
I have absolutely no interest in cuckolding. My wife is mine. If she wants another dick she'll have to get it the old-fashioned way, by cheating without my knowledge. (so far as I know she never has) But I am a sucker for clicking on links, and I did in this case, on the one near the top of the thread. I read some of the threads.

From what I read it seems that the man feels he cannot satisfy his wife, and pushes the idea of her getting a big dick bf for some time before she finally consents. She then loses interest in her husband sexually and resents the way she has to deal with his fetish, which in turn causes her to humiliate him, something that apparently he likes. Is that it? What is the cause? Childhood abuse? Destroyed self-confidence? Gender identity issues? ????

What I wanted to ask some of the wives on that forum, (rachel76 specifically) but did not because you have to pay for access, is whether, after living the lifestyle they would, if it were possible, go back solely to the husband for sex, (even with his penis that apparently was okay before but now is tagged with derogatory adjectives) if he started acting like a man again.

What this reminded me was that no matter the size of the penis and whether the physical sensations from it are good or bad, etc., from a woman's point of view her sexual satisfaction (not necessarily the same as love) for purposes of a long term relationship appears to be an amalgam of both physical and psychological factors. For some the physical size has a greater role than in other women, who don't place as much emphasis on it as men generally think. But the result still comes from a mixture of the factors, not just a ruler marking off inches.

It also reminded me that lack of confidence is a lust killer, and if you are a man wanting to keep your woman you come to bed confident and prepared to satisfy her, using your dick, your fingers and your tongue and, of course, your imagination. Get inside her head before you get inside her pussy. You stay in her head and you will get to stay in her pussy, and she won't want another man in there.

It also reminded me of the fury of a woman scorned. The wives there were not scorned by the husband for another woman, but for his own fetish. The postings about the joys of the big dick bf were often coupled with comments suggesting it was revenge-fucking, and anger that the normal lifestyle was being denied the wife so she was going to get as much fucking in as possible, sneering at the husband's willy in comparison to the bull for good measure. The wives were enjoying the sex--my point is that there was an element of coercion by the husband that they resented. If the husband became again the guy they thought they were marrying would they give up the extramarital stuff? That's the question I would ask.