Any Woman Into Big And Tall Guys?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK Sweetie, first of all, there's no way you can make someone like you. You can certainly make them hate you or ignore you, but to have someone like you is more or less a roll of the dice.

So, what you have to do is make yourself as welcoming as possible. Be someone you'd be attracted to. Forget about your physical looks for a moment and think about why a blind person might like to be with you.

You have to have something to offer that brings them to the dance. Be a conversationalist as well as a good listener. Have a nice smile. Be genuinely nice to people. Have an open mind but have convictions. Wishy washy is not attractive.

I am very close friends with someone your size. I love hugging him! He's my teddy bear. His wife is around my size, too, and they are a perfect couple.

I find all kinds of people attractive. Some have been shorter than my 5'4", one was 6'6". Some were slim/slender, some were big/curvy/husky/bodacious/chunky/thick/etc. It just depends upon the person. I'm not that caught up in the fleshy wrapping so much as the spirit and personality within.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm most attracted to big guys, and I don't care if his bigness comes from fat or muscle, though I am most visually stimulated by a combination. I like to feel strength when I probe with my fingers, but I don't like snuggling into a body that is too hard. A big fat guy is more attractive to me than a very lean one with no large muscles anywhere, though I can find those men attractive too.

I see your self-described as a bisexual who is more gay than straight. If I picked up on that in a suitor, my instinct is to get out. I already married a dude who can't admit he's not sexually attracted to me (or to any women, honestly). I cannot tolerate going through that again. It's a bit traumatizing from my perspective. Never again. I only date straight men with absolutely no sexual interest in men.

Reactions: MisterVIP

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don’t mind big guys either. One of the sexiest guys I know is probably over 300 lbs and 5’10”. He is hot as hell, funny, smart, a photographer, but way too young for me. He is definitely obese, but that doesn’t matter- his ex is a marathon runner, he can pull some hot women.

Like AE, I’ve had really bad luck with bisexual men. Never say never, but probably never again. I will never have a penis, and that has proved to be problematic in the past.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh I understand sorry didn’t mean it like that. For some reason it won’t let me edit or delete it.
No, no. I didn't mean for you to wish it was gone from this thread. I just meant when you approach women eventually, you should be sure not to lead with that sentiment, because of how it can be taken.

Reactions: 693987

Agree (again) with AE. I wouldn't want to be someone's experiment just to see if they like it.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

luke1919

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for all the good feedback! Y’all make me feel a lot better about myself! I understand about bisexuals they’re not for everyone. If anyone is interested in me please message me I never been with a woman before and I want to try it out real bad!