any women ever share images of men

ericfeb12

Just Browsing
Media
I am curious if any women, or guys signifigant others haver ever been bold enough to share pics of their man's endowment with girlfriends. Or even better had them show their endowment in person to girlfriends

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I had a guy on the net used to send me short movies of himself jacking off..I told him that a friend (gay guy) wanted to see and he was quite excited for me to show them off, the friend was impressed to say the least

seacat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Passing on pics without permission is not cool IMO. Doesn't say a lot for the level of trust and consideration in a relationship. If people have pics and vid clips hanging around on computer or on mobile phones, it's no wonder people get to see, whether by fair means or foul. In times gone by naked pics were only on polaroid. Or oil on canvas...

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Do you have any pictures of your wife naked?"
"NO! Of course not!"

"Oh ok.... Would you like some?"

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mmmmm..........I don't think I'd ever do that,even though all of my gal pals(and my one gay guy pal)are curious about what my guy is packing I'd never share private photos with them,because I know that he woulden't share private photos of me with his horny bunch of pals:rolleyes:

Herr Kules

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One girl that I met about a year ago had an album with only nude pics of men (with and without erection)that she has taken by herself just before the act in bed, but also outdoors. I think there was more then 30 pics. She had that as an hobby and she also put me in this album. The reason she said, is that there is not much magazines with nude men just for girls. And yes - she showed/shared all the pics for/with her girlfriends. Well there I am and some others as well and I think she now must have put 2-6 more nude men in the album.:cool: :cool: :cool: :wink:

ericfeb12

Just Browsing
Media
Did she only have pics of lovers? How about pics of her guy friends?

I would be flattered if my mate wanted to show me to her girlfriends, even more so if in person. Maybe it's just a fantasy.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never! No, that is my husband and I would never do that. That would be such a breach of trust.

Alessandra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i would never secretly share pics with my girl friends but however my ex was the kinda of guy proud of his own endovment, therefore he liked to be naked while at home so some friends of mine have seen him... does that count ? lol

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Herr Kules said:
One girl that I met about a year ago had an album with only nude pics of men (with and without erection)that she has taken by herself just before the act in bed, but also outdoors. I think there was more then 30 pics. She had that as an hobby and she also put me in this album.

Knew someone awhile back who did the same thing... a la some sorta Plaster Caster Club.

vivi

Experimental Member
Media
i actually have a picture of my bf's endowment on my cellphone, but i won't show it to anybody.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alessandra said:
i would never secretly share pics with my girl friends but however my ex was the kinda of guy proud of his own endovment, therefore he liked to be naked while at home so some friends of mine have seen him... does that count ? lol

Ale, if he is showing himself in an alive image...it does count :tongue:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My ex still has an ancient Polaroid of my package but she never showed it to anybody lest they might want to test the equipment.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
I have pics of my man naked, but I would never share them without his permission. I don't think he would care much as long as his face wasn't showing though. Not like he has anything to hide ;)