Any women here dated or fucked a guy with a physical defect?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by hbizzle, Jan 12, 2012.

1. hbizzle

hbizzle Member

Hello ladies. I have a pectus excavatum, a concave chest, and have attached a picture as an example.

For most of my life I have struggled with body image and other confidence issues because of this, but I am starting to more actively deal with it right now. Part of the issue is reactions by women who don't even know me to it: gawking at beaches, pools, other times I have been topless. Also I believe a lot of women would be repulsed from a sheer physical attraction in the moment wanting to fuck perspective, things I have somewhat witnessed personally, especially with much more attractive women.

So I ask you for your thoughts on it women of LPSG? Have you been with a guy with a similar condition? Would it prevent you from wanting to be with a man like myself?

As a reference for the subject of the forum I am 7.5x6 and look like a taller Tobey McGuire, so I am not the ugliest guy in the room nor the smallest. Thanks ladies.

Attached Files:

2. hbizzle

hbizzle Member

Ohh and why put this up here you may ask? Women on this forum seem a lot more honest then on other ones I am on.

3. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    I came into this thread expect a huge grotesque deformity

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I've dated someone with that exact "deformity" except it wasn't that extreme.

I'm not so shallow that if I liked a guy something like that would put me off. I never considered it a deformity.

5. D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Albums:
    No, I haven't.

6. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

I'm not sure my husband counts.
    When he was 29 he almost died from a bleeding ulcer. They did surgery and something happened.. the wound began to abcess and ... well... immediate surgery at his bedside to save him ...

Your chest looks much like his now (though he is heavier than you) .

Me? I love to run my hand down his chest. I never really notice it.

But what if I were dating someone with the scar or concave chest? I will tell you, from my perspecitve.... personality wins every time. A great mind, witty chatter, sensual talk (notice I didn't say "dirty") ... those are great turn ons. And if you can get a girl turned on through your mind... I'd say you pretty much have her sold on you .... unless she is very shallow. Then you are better off without her.

People change over time... I'd never consider getting serious about someone just b/c of their looks ... Physical beauty fades, but a beautiful heart lasts forever.

7. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if it bothers you, you can have it surgically repaired. i have a relative who did it.

8. D_Crystallized Ginger

There are much worse defect than what you are complaining of... Anyway you look very thin and tall and i think a bit of bodybuilding or a weight gain could somewhat fix at least aesthetically your flaw... You have a large cock and are an handsome boy with a beautiful smile and i d trade my whole package with yours.. Dont think that would prevent you from getting laid with the cutest girls around.. I know i m not a woman but i wanted to share my opinion nonetheless for what it s worth ;)

9. cmlvr2

cmlvr2 New Member

Albums:
    Would not bother me a bit !

10. MickeyLee

Gold Member

personality defects are more troubling when ya talking about affecting a dude's smexyiness.

11. D_PooNaHoe

D_PooNaHoe Account Disabled

Dude, thats not a defect...that's a party waiting to happen. If I had that particular feature I would fill it full of milk, put the Mrs. in a cat suit, and have her empty it with her little pink kitty tongue. You can have all kinds of fun with so called "physical defects".

12. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

+1

13. D_Crystallized Ginger

Hahahah man you are so funny!!! i have a curved dick.. How could I use it in an original way??

14. dolfette

Gold Member

yes i have.
    a guy with a rib that crossed up over his chest,
    like a handle.
    i thought it was hot.
    he had it fixed though...
    the scar was hot too!

15. poultrygal

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I dated a guy once that had SEVERE spinal scoliosis that caused his back to curve forward. His entire spine was arched from his neck to his hips.

I think that these imperfections make a person unique and special (and sexy) as it makes them unique.

16. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

In my pre-fucking days, let's not specify an age for fear of sending the thread to the doldrums, I had a friend who had the same thing as you, hbizzle - I was kinda sweet on him but he wasn't interested. It never occurred to me to think of it as a defect.

17. Kotchanski

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I think the fact that you think of it as a defect would be having way more of an impact on your sex life than the condition itself to be honest.

I have dated people who, to use your term, had defects... not your specific condition, and to be completely upfront, I couldn't date anyone with your condition, not because I wouldn't want to, but because I have a weird mental issue that manifests as a "rib phobia" (I'm not kidding, the sight of ribs terrifies me, and any additional chance of seeing them will have me running for the hills!)

If it wasn't for my newly disclosed nut job status, I'd have no problem dating someone with your condition.

18. D_PooNaHoe

Depends on what direction it curves.

19. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I like you. I'm not drooling on you or anything, I just like the way you're playful.

20. D_PooNaHoe

Well thank you. If at some point you accidentally drool on me I promise not to hold it against you. It's a hard thing to resist.

Draft saved Draft deleted