Any women here dated or fucked a guy with a physical defect?

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I have. It doesnt do much. Skeletal structure is the problem.

If it was me, I might try to build up a great looking butt. People need something positive to focus on. Then they can overlook any negative.

I don't think the problem is as big as you think it is. Most women could easily overlook that, they are not as physical.

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, thats not a defect...that's a party waiting to happen. If I had that particular feature I would fill it full of milk, put the Mrs. in a cat suit, and have her empty it with her little pink kitty tongue. You can have all kinds of fun with so called "physical defects".

are you reading this? :tongue: this guy sure knows how to have fun... lol

and i think its no big deal. like given the fact that if i was with someone like that... i would stare and ask questions but then like everything else i would get used to it. Some people are just born that way or have accidents. and like FancyPants said... a good personality always wins.

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Op do you have Marfan's?

I have lots of "defects" due to marfan's including my crazy long limbs and height. I dont have the concave chest but i have a bit of a pidgeon chest and can push my fingers up under my ribs when i am skinny.

I don't really mind "defects" mostly because i like people looking unique.