any women here get sore throats from swallowing cum, no deepthroating

lotsofquestions

Just Browsing
Media
my girlfriend loves swallowing, has every time for me and every time for her exs.

I cummed in her mouth the other day and she said it hurt her throat, real bad. even 2 days after she said it hurts. no she didnt deepthroat me even though she can.

most of the time we fuck (no anal) and I pull out and she sucks me off. this time I just jerked off and she sucked me off for the last 2 seconds while I came.

has anyone here had this problem?
why did it happen?

im not on meds and my diet hasnt changed. I hadnt cummed in 2 days prior to that.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Sam10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my girlfriend loves swallowing, has every time for me and every time for her exs.

I cummed in her mouth the other day and she said it hurt her throat, real bad. even 2 days after she said it hurts. no she didnt deepthroat me even though she can.

most of the time we fuck (no anal) and I pull out and she sucks me off. this time I just jerked off and she sucked me off for the last 2 seconds while I came.

has anyone here had this problem?
why did it happen?

im not on meds and my diet hasnt changed. I hadnt cummed in 2 days prior to that.

Hi, in response to your question of getting a sore throat.
I seem to remember it happening to me quite often.
When you're not deepthroating, you tend to suck harder(like when you used to give hickies)so the pressure on your throat is totally different to when deepthroating.
In future is you want to come in her mouth rather than down her throat, best to almost be about to come before coming out to shoot on her tongue.
I think it's the change in pressure, that's done it & it's like your come as burnt her throat.
Sucking harder brings more blood vessels to the surface of her mouth, her gums,tongue tonsils etc will just be far more sensitive.
Hope this helps.

lotsofquestions

Just Browsing
Media
at the risk of getting yelled at or being accused of being bitter, was there something wrong with all of these responses? are you looking for a specific answer?? just curious

http://www.lpsg.org/250493-girlfriends-throat-hurts-after-swallowing.html

no there was nothing wrong with the responses. I did have a problem with your pointless response though ("i think you should go straight there, never cum in her mouth again, better for everybody"). it burnt her throat once and youre saying to never do it again? did you even think before you posted that or are you just being an idiot on purpose?

the other thread died as far as im concerned, and dont you think I should maybe be asking this question in the womens issues forum seeing as its a womens issue and not a "sex with a large penis" issue? yes, I posted it in the wrong section in the first place. dont know what I was thinking.

Hi, in response to your question of getting a sore throat.
I seem to remember it happening to me quite often.
When you're not deepthroating, you tend to suck harder(like when you used to give hickies)so the pressure on your throat is totally different to when deepthroating.
In future is you want to come in her mouth rather than down her throat, best to almost be about to come before coming out to shoot on her tongue.
I think it's the change in pressure, that's done it & it's like your come as burnt her throat.
Sucking harder brings more blood vessels to the surface of her mouth, her gums,tongue tonsils etc will just be far more sensitive.
Hope this helps.

hm, you might have a point, I will ask her. she said she is going to try it once more and we will go from there. I dont really cum down her throat, just stick the first inch or so in and she sucks on it. im not too sure how hard though but I will find out. so far you seem to have the best answer. thank you!

Last edited:

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no there was nothing wrong with the responses. I did have a problem with your pointless response though ("i think you should go straight there, never cum in her mouth again, better for everybody"). it burnt her throat once and youre saying to never do it again? did you even think before you posted that or are you just being an idiot on purpose?

the other thread died as far as im concerned, and dont you think I should maybe be asking this question in the womens issues forum seeing as its a womens issue and not a "sex with a large penis" issue? yes, I posted it in the wrong section in the first place. dont know what I was thinking.

hm, you might have a point, I will ask her. she said she is going to try it once more and we will go from there. I dont really cum down her throat, just stick the first inch or so in and she sucks on it. im not too sure how hard though but I will find out. so far you seem to have the best answer. thank you!

Ignore those who give an idiotic response the first time around and then follow-up with another one.

Is this the first time this has happened with her with you? You suggest it but don't clearly state it.

If it hasn't happened to her before, with you or other guys, then this is a new thing, so the question is what was new here?

You said she only sucked you for a couple of seconds, so I don't see how the sucking too-hard for too-long answers apply. And I also don't see how she's allergic to you since it's never happened before.

It could be you or her. Maybe your come had a different composition for some reason this time--meds, vitamins, food, drink, general body chemistry out of whack--who knows what. Maybe her throat was irritated already somehow (low-level illness, whatever), but sucking you and swallowing made it more worse and apparent. If it was her, maybe she would've had a sore throat anyway, but the irritation just hadn't become prominent enough yet.

Who knows what the answer is? The thing is, if it's a one time thing, then you have one bad experience vs. many experiences where it hasn't been a problem. Let her heal, and try it again someday. Might be a fluke. One occurence is not a pattern.