Any women here have inverted nipples?

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering if inverted niples are rare or common among women. I used to have a girlfriend years ago with 44DD's, and her left nipple was inverted. It'd come out and look normal if I got her excited or if I was sucking on her tit, but it'd always go back inside, sometimes even in the middle of sex.

Just wondering how common they are and if there's any way to fix them to be normal.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had inverted nipples as a child and have somewhat flat nipples as an adult unless I'm very cold or excited. I had trouble breastfeeding because of this, but otherwise they have never caused any problem and I haven't gotten complaints about them.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I have flat nipples, I remember being jealous of women that had nipples that showed through clothing when I was a teenager.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My left is inverted and it also caused problems with breastfeeding. It is much more sensitive than my right, so I have to be careful. It is always inverted, except after I have had an orgasm it is poking out perfectly for about 10 min.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a longtime girlfriend with inverted nipples.

They perked out when excited or cold.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is the answer for inverted nipples and for nipple fun:

https://www.nipplefunwear.com/index.php

They work and relatively inexpensive, I told a female friend about them when she talked about her inverted nipples, she uses them most days after showering and enjoys her husbands reactions to her erect nipples and the only other thing she says if you leave them on to long her nipples got "achy".

Craig1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just wondering how common they are and if there's any way to fix them to be normal.

"Fix" them?? Why, they're so cute!

Seriously though, they can interfere with breastfeeding (not always), but that's the only reason I'd see to have surgery. You risk nerve damage any time you're having that kind of work done.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girlfriend of mine had an inverted nipple. Her nipples looked the same until they became erect, then one stuck out and the other inverted. If the inverted one was sucked it would pop out and look just like the other one. It would then stay out during that nipple erection, but it was hyper sensitive. I guess it's tip was not used to being touched during erection.

If you know antone who wants to cure their inverted nipple/s, it's simple: Go get it/them pierced. Wearing a rod or ring through the nipple prevents it from inverting, and during erection it has no alternative but to stay out, so it gets used to it. It would get used to the sensation of being touched or rubbed by clothing so it would also deal with the hypersensitivity issue. If you don't want to keep the jewellery long term, I think you'd still need to keep the jewellery in place for a long time (a year or more) in order to 'correct' the inversion.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a good thing men don't get inverted penises!

Think about that one, some guy saying "No baby, it gets 10 inches long when it's hard, you just can't see it hardly at all when it's soft".

:rolleyes:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen in medical articles little things that once used for a while draw the inverted nipple out, I think they were originally intended for expectant mothers who had inverted nipples but will work for anyone.