Any women NOT like their nipples played with?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My nipples are not sensitive. :(
Since puberty they have been hard 90% of the time and I think they are desensitized from rubbing against clothing... whomever I am with can play with them forever and it does nothing for me.

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My nipples are super sensitive, and i love having them caressed, licked, pinched lightly and having my breasts squeezed (not too roughly!)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My nipples are not sensitive. :(
Since puberty they have been hard 90% of the time and I think they are desensitized from rubbing against clothing... whomever I am with can play with them forever and it does nothing for me.

Oh My God! You poor thing. :frown1: I can't imagine losing the sensitivity in my nipples!

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Same with my wife. Depends on where she is in her cycle. She likes light licks and an occaisional suck but by and large I stay away. Sometimes when she's riding and close to orgasming, I can pull them pretty hard and she loves it...

My wife can't take to much stimulation before she stops even gentle sucking.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i'm a total tits girl and it's a requirement in my book that a man pays attention to them. i hate men who ignore my whole breast region. they're there for a purpose!!! they need to be fondled, licked, squeezed, sucked, pinched, caressed, titty fucked, etc. i don't think there has ever been a time that i didn't turn down having my tits played with... even when i'm on my cycle and they're super sensitive, i still enjoy it.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
i'm a total tits girl and it's a requirement in my book that a man pays attention to them. i hate men who ignore my whole breast region. they're there for a purpose!!! they need to be fondled, licked, squeezed, sucked, pinched, caressed, titty fucked, etc. i don't think there has ever been a time that i didn't turn down having my tits played with... even when i'm on my cycle and they're super sensitive, i still enjoy it.

OMG, hot!!!:biggrin1: