Any women who consider themselves handjob experts?

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My friend from college, Shante, was a hand job expert. She gave the best hand jobs I have ever had, by a long shot. Amazing at other stuff too, but there was such a vast difference in hand job skill, that I would call her and expert

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My friend from college, Shante, was a hand job expert. She gave the best hand jobs I have ever had, by a long shot. Amazing at other stuff too, but there was such a vast difference in hand job skill, that I would call her and expert

I'm guessing that "Shante" also went by the name of "bigjpgh's sock covered hand". Affectionately known as, "You'reSoGood,BigSockBabe,FeelsSoGoooood".

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A deftly given handjob is one of the few sexual acts that can make me squeal lol :biggrin1:

If a SO was highly handy, if one gets my meaning, then I would never let her go. :tongue:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A penis in my hand ends up inside my mouth or other orifice. Am I neglecting a skill that I need to learn to improve? I am definitely not a handjob expert!

joebubba

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You would? Surely your own hand knows the best strokes. Why do you prefer handjobs rather than blowjobs from a woman?

You can always learn something new from a creative wank artist!

Personally I love bj's but if a woman has tiny hands I love watching her stroke me more than anything else.

hotnhung1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Eureka, California, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife is a handjob expert. Before I met her i had been with somewhere around 300+ women and hands down shes the best. The strange part is that she has only been with 12 guys so im not sure how she aquired the skill. She swears she never jacked off any of her boyfriends besides some light handjob action during foreplay.

Nyseguy70

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a feeling this thread might provoke a bit. I find a hand job so much more physically stimulating. Most women can only get the tip in with a BJ anyway. I find I'm much more sensitive along the shaft than the head, and don't forget the balls! LOL

It's true, if a woman has tiny hands it does make it more interesting somehow.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
According to my boyfriend I am a hand job expert. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to give hand jobs. In fact I've become sort of fixated on it. I love it for all the same reasons I love giving head. It's amazing to feel it in your hands, to get a reaction from him, to feel powerful.
I highly recommend that the females practice and explore the wonders of a good hand job. It's great for when you're too tired to have sex. I've perfected it to the point where I can make him cum in like 3 minutes or less. The perfect quicky. Or you can have fun drawing it out and stop every time he's close to cumming and make it last for a long time.
I love hand jobs!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not to toot my own horn, but between experience and making an effort to continuously refine my technique, I excel in both areas. :)

Rather have a handjob than a blowjob any day.
*thumbs up*

Hand jobs are a favorite because I love the intimacy of working his stuff while looking into his eyes and speaking with him during the session. Usually, I tell him how good his cock feels in my hand, or compliment the hardness, or even taking a moment to tap it against my palm or bounce it and watch it, *boing*, snap back straight up :09:. But, asking if he likes a certain stroke and watching for cues as I switch it up - such as his leg bouncing with long, slow strokes or his meeting my stroke with hip thrusts when I reach the best rhythm tells me a lot about his body and orgasm response.

There's definitely a power element as well, because I am in control of his pleasure, and can wait until he's hard and throbbing then stop all stimulation at my discretion or throw in the two-handed twisty stroke no one has ever lasted more than a few strokes with... :wink:

However, main thing is, it turns me on to watch his response and adjust to tease and extend the session, move him to a quick climax, or delay/deny, but keep him on the edge of an orgasm during a 20, 30, or 40 minute HJ.

There are many benefits to learning how to take command of your man's cock and working it right - not the least of which is gaining a perspective of how he pleasures his own body, an awareness that will only improve bjs and intercourse, imo.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife is a handjob expert. Before I met her i had been with somewhere around 300+ women and hands down shes the best. The strange part is that she has only been with 12 guys so im not sure how she aquired the skill. She swears she never jacked off any of her boyfriends besides some light handjob action during foreplay.
Perhaps, like me, she just loves the cock and is a natural. :biggrin1: :wink:

A deftly given handjob is one of the few sexual acts that can make me squeal lol :biggrin1:

If a SO was highly handy, if one gets my meaning, then I would never let her go. :tongue:
Smart man!

First night the bf and I were intimate I gave him a hj that lasted close to 45 min. - almost three years later, he's still like "OMG, that was awesome!!" :biggrin:

According to my boyfriend I am a hand job expert. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to give hand jobs. In fact I've become sort of fixated on it. I love it for all the same reasons I love giving head. It's amazing to feel it in your hands, to get a reaction from him, to feel powerful.
I highly recommend that the females practice and explore the wonders of a good hand job. It's great for when you're too tired to have sex. I've perfected it to the point where I can make him cum in like 3 minutes or less. The perfect quicky. Or you can have fun drawing it out and stop every time he's close to cumming and make it last for a long time.
I love hand jobs!
You are definitely my kind of lady. :arms:

Last edited:

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have long fingers, and have always had jobs where I use my hands extensively, mostly baking and I was a massage therapist for 3 1/2 years. It's probably the only thing sexually I can do well enough to consider myself an expert.

olp79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with the previous posters, handjobs are incredibly intimate, she's in total control, and there's no hint of anything demeaning. I love lying side by side with a woman as she strokes my cock; it's a very visual experience since we can both watch the whole affair from start to creamy completion. Nothing beats a handjob while making out. Plus, she has total control of where my cum lands, my favorite is when she makes me shoot all over her stomach and breasts.