Any women willing to give me their opinion?

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey ladies (or guys) I'm interested in your honest assesment of my penis.

I just want to get a sense of what a woman might think when seeing me naked for the first time.

Thanks!

Quarrel

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
WELL GUY...and i am a GUY also...you seem to be on the small side...but do not let that hold you back...it is how you use the tool and more important how you present yourself...not being a hung cock is not what we are all about..i have to believe most ladies are more than just cock hungary...and if you do run across one that demands bigger...well pass her by and go look again...for everybody there is a mate...just keep looking...and maybe you will find the special one who will worship the ground you walk on...good luck...

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
WELL GUY...and i am a GUY also...you seem to be on the small side...but do not let that hold you back...it is how you use the tool and more important how you present yourself...not being a hung cock is not what we are all about..i have to believe most ladies are more than just cock hungary...and if you do run across one that demands bigger...well pass her by and go look again...for everybody there is a mate...just keep looking...and maybe you will find the special one who will worship the ground you walk on...good luck...

Thanks for the reply. I won't let it hold me back - just using this post to try to learn what women might be thinking.

Lou Pole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey ladies (or guys) I'm interested in your honest assesment of my penis.

I just want to get a sense of what a woman might think when seeing me naked for the first time.

Thanks!

Quarrel

I don't think you're going to get an "Oh my god!" in either direction, if that's what you're asking. It looks like an average-sized penis to me. It's going to seem small on a site where the focus is on the L for large, right? :wink:

I don't care what size someone is -- if they don't know what to do with it, it's useless. I'd focus on technique rather than some size-based stamp of approval based on pictures.