Any Young Pumpers

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@May 13 2005, 06:48 AM
You really like to pimp out the fact you pump, yah?
[post=310739]Quoted post[/post]​
And when he graduated from the Academy of Pimping and Pumping, they played "Pomp and Circumstance".

taven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb+May 13 2005, 04:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; May 13 2005, 04:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-surferboy@May 13 2005, 06:48 AM
You really like to pimp out the fact you pump, yah?
[post=310739]Quoted post[/post]​
And when he graduated from the Academy of Pimping and Pumping, they played "Pomp and Circumstance".
[post=310856]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Or maybe that was Pumping Circumcision (or was that Pimping Circ...? or ...)

fjh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HangX said:
Just curious if any of you younger guys pump or are considering it. I started experimenting with a cockpump at 18. See Gallery for pix.

my name is fjh (Fredrick) pumping works very well providing you are careful do it daily for at least 1 hour,you will have a girth growing in time.i being doing it for the last say 9 mths with results,i give you a link www.tigerpumping.com it is worthed to read up about it to be shure,anyhow enjoy it, i pump under water in my daily bath and love it cheers fred

Captain_Chaos

1st Like
Media
I started experimenting with pumping when I was about 16 (and before a mod goes and bans me I'll point out that I'm now a paid up adult, not an under-age poster!)

At that time I didn't know what I was doing and it'd have been fantastic if I'd had a resource like LPSG but unfortunately I didn't. It ended up more of a pleasure thing than a properly thought out development program.

My own opinion is that to get the maximum benefit from enlargement you need to do it during puberty, whilst your cock is growing naturally anyway. So in that respect I should have started when I was about 10 or 11 and carried on until 18. I know that in Arab cultures this is exactly the time manual techniques are used, but I think here in western society it would be a bit frowned on. Unfortunately anyone giving such advice to a teen would probably be seen as some kind of kiddy fiddler. I think a lot of teen boys are very pressured by penis size issues these days though, and will experiment with penis enlargement wether or not they know the facts. So through a lack of guidance many end up doing potentially dangerous or harmful things like taking dodgy pills. If I had kids I'd give them the info along with all the other sex ed stuff they need.

Reactions: westhillsitalian

detritus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
HungSpermBoy said:
When I first read this, I thought the question was "Any Young Plumbers?". I wondered what young plumbers had to do with anything. Just my strange sense of humor.

Haha, yep. This forum is all about Pipefitters of America.

ashntee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey man.
really like the look of your pics. would love to talk to you sometime i might like to start pumping? maybe you could help me. tips? hahaha