Any young sailors out there?

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Love a lazy day on the water... nothing quite like the feel of the wind driving you across a lake or bay... have some friends who do the whole wide-open-ocean sailing thing, but I've only been a few miles out... wanna crew or captain?

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All summer I had friends and family join me. It just seemed to work out that I always had some help. Then the weather turned cold and they all are staying home. Which is fine since I am spending the winter here in Barcelona and not really planning to sail until this summer when it warms up again. Maybe we should put together a crew from LPSG. Anyone interested?

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, I got one crew member. Now we need about 4 others. Cats are a little different to sail. It took me a while to get used to it. But they are much more fast and stable. And I love the room. I am glad I made the switch from a monohull

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am getting some good response to this idea. I think it would be fun to have a whole crew from LPSG sail for a week on my sailboat. It looks like the trip is shaping up to take place the end of April - first part of May. We would probably sail along the coast of Spain. So hey if you are interested, let us know.