Any?

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love cooking for anyone. I'm originally from Louisiana (where food is great, and an important part of the culture/social life) so it started with Cajun Creole and southern dishes, tweaked for the fact that I don't eat meat (just fish/shellfish). I picked up Indian dishes from friends' families, and then Mediterranean and east African food when I moved to Sweden because it's common there and just so good. I have a lot of friends from vastly different cultures, and whenever I meet their families, the first thing I do is ask them to show me how to cook their favorite regional dish. Most are very willing, and it's a fun way to spend an afternoon.

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like cooking for my husband but he usually gets annoyed that I want to spend time preparing food that we will consume in about 20 minutes, when we could have used that time for something more important. Makes me feel nice and wife-like to cook for and serve him, but he says that is what we have staff for and to let them do it so we can otherwise enrich our relationship.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

LOL - well, for some strange reason my fingers just hit exactly those keys in exactly that sequence... Strange... :eek:

Cocking for yourself - that when he's doing something else and you sit on it and bounce anyway - and I guess if he is hungry you can sit on his face after :biggrin1::dunno:

LOL :rolleyes:

Well, typo of the day...