Anybody else here over 40?? Or at least in their mid 30's?

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I AM......I'm way over 40 and proud of it!!!
But, I still feel, and still am, no more than a young 18 at heart!!

I wouldn't give up any of my years to be younger again. I've had a fabulous, happy, healthy life, I'm a proud father, I've had and still am having a life full of good times, good friends, and YES, GOOD SEX....

Everything still works, and works well.....

I have a wonderful partner of 20+ years and pray he and I will be
together another 20+ years or more if we are so blessed.

So, what else can you ask for?

bimmli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
50 here and going strong. I totally agree with krispdx

I know who I really am.
I know more about life than kids do.
Plenty of things are still an interesting mystery.
I can stay in shape physically and flexible mentally and challenge ideas about what a guy our age is all about.
I've been through some stuff that I don't want to go through again but that has made me stronger.

I'm a lot happier now than I was at 25 and know so much more about myself. My attitude now is "who gives a damn" what others think. So liberating. There is an old saying. "youth is wasted on the young". Were they right.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
50 here and going strong. I totally agree with krispdx

I'm a lot happier now than I was at 25 and know so much more about myself. My attitude now is "who gives a damn" what others think. So liberating. There is an old saying. "youth is wasted on the young". Were they right.

Not me, I'd go back to being a kid again in a second...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It would be great to have a Forum here, like the Young & Hung Forum, that would be for people 35 years old and over. Can Members create a new permanent Forum?

Onan

And what would the topics there be? - "kids these days", "large penises ain't what they used to be", "Ooo - me back" (actuallly that's No_Strings' thread and he's 19), "Don't worry about the Menopause, worry about the men-who-don't"?

I'm 34 - would I have to wait til late summer to post there?

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would be great to have a Forum here, like the Young & Hung Forum, that would be for people 35 years old and over. Can Members create a new permanent Forum?

Onan

GREAT IDEA!! I'D SUPPORT THAT!!
There's plenty of mature lpsg members that are over 40 and proud. Having a forum that would target that group would be great.

Who could make that happen? Would it require a formal request or some kind of poll or petition? IDK?