Anybody else here over 40?? Or at least in their mid 30's?

49....50 in march...........................What is this place called again??:tongue::tongue:

I always feel this way, the people in my life sometimes ask me for advice or I have a difficult situation to deal with and I still don't really feel like a grown up.[/quote

They probably ask you cause you look fantastic at 49....You must be doing something right:tongue:...any advice:biggrin1:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The chocolate and lucozade diet :)

Not everyone over a certain age looks good and I'm not knocking younger guys but there's something very hot about a guy over a certain age who still has a great body, I think if he's looking good at that age (say 45) he's always going to look good whereas a young body is a bit of a mystery, by the time it's 30 it could be totally out of shape.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thank God for all of "old geezers"! :eek:
I never ,ever felt like my age 50, and I damn well don't look it.
As the rest of us over 35,can tell you,we don't feel it either!
Hurrah for us!! :arms::arms::arms:
cigarbabe:saevil:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big cheer :) I've never felt my age, there wasn't anything that I could do at 19 that I can't do now, although some of the things I wouldn't want to because I developed some sense.

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
57 and ? very strong,and very fit for anything I mean anything My Mrs say my body and the rest looks of a 35 years old OK and there you are..
Know that you know how old we all are what you going to do
How old you say you were?
Remember you are as old as you ant to be .. age is only a number have a good day mate

The chocolate and lucozade diet :)

Not everyone over a certain age looks good and I'm not knocking younger guys but there's something very hot about a guy over a certain age who still has a great body, I think if he's looking good at that age (say 45) he's always going to look good whereas a young body is a bit of a mystery, by the time it's 30 it could be totally out of shape.

Ahhh...words of wisdom, you are 49!...although the chocolate and lucozade diet is a little bit sus:tongue:. My preference is staminade:tongue: Maybe a lot of it also depends on your outlook and emotional make-up. I usually find people who are able to deal with the deeper aspects of life look and cope well.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Big cheer :) I've never felt my age, there wasn't anything that I could do at 19 that I can't do now, although some of the things I wouldn't want to because I developed some sense.

No one could have said it better.....I feel the same way.