Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is this when you fuck the gal through an actual waffle...then you cum on it and feed it to her. I Googled that so it MUST be true. LOL

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm confused. StraightDave is listed 100% gay. I've never heard of waffling, but from CUBE's description, it sounds horrible. Lol.

I know. He's been 100% gay for a long time now, although his posts make it clear that he's straight. I don't think he's noticed or he's not paying attention to the people who have commented on that.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can't imagine a waffle even being able to withstand the most limitted amount of sex, it would fall apart.

gretchenweiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As straightdave's wife, I will be happy to share what waffling is and it's not what you guys have mentioned.

When you have a girl with a flat ass it's generally called a pancake ass. Well when you got a girl with a big juicy behind, then it's fun to make what we call waffles.
You only need a big booty, a badminton racket and some syrup. You spank the girl with the racket, just hard enough to leave square indentations, then you rub the ass with a little syrup and enjoy licking it off.